Cycle?, Fina, test prop, sustanon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle?, Fina, test prop, sustanon?

Hey guys i'm about to start a cycle of 75mg Fina EOD and Test Prop 100mg EOD and just aquired a 10cc bottle of super test 250(sustanon 250) and was wondering how i would go about working the sustanon into this cycle or if it would even be worth working into this cycle, i'm planning on running this cycle for 6-8 weeks depending on the sides since this is only my 2nd cycle in about 6 years and i'm not a very big guy either at 6' and about 170-175lbs with about 10-14% BF, i've had my gear and PCT for a while now and have just been waiting to get my diet in line before i even bothered to start. Also i only have 20cc's of prop and was just going to convert some more if i have to but if i can work this sustanon in there that would be helpfull, thanks guys for any help!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought super test 250 was just Test Enth. which would not be sust 250.

Comment

Re: Cycle?, Fina, test prop, sustanon?

Originally posted by razdazbraz
      Hey guys i'm about to start a cycle of 75mg Fina EOD and Test Prop 100mg EOD and just aquired a 10cc bottle of super test 250(sustanon 250) and was wondering how i would go about working the sustanon into this cycle or if it would even be worth working into this cycle, i'm planning on running this cycle for 6-8 weeks depending on the sides since this is only my 2nd cycle in about 6 years and i'm not a very big guy either at 6' and about 170-175lbs with about 10-14% BF, i've had my gear and PCT for a while now and have just been waiting to get my diet in line before i even bothered to start. Also i only have 20cc's of prop and was just going to convert some more if i have to but if i can work this sustanon in there that would be helpfull, thanks guys for any help!
      I would just run the prop and tren. they will give you what you want. save the bottle of test for another cycle.

Comment

yeah the super test is just enan, by the way is anyone familiar with this product? what are your comments on it??

Comment

Re: Re: Cycle?, Fina, test prop, sustanon?

Originally posted by stonecold54
          I would just run the prop and tren. they will give you what you want. save the bottle of test for another cycle.
          thats what i would do also. whats with the newbies (no offence) doin EOD injections that shit gets old fast but hey thats just me. good luck.

Comment

tornel supertest-250 is sustanon all the way.

Comment

I would save the sustanon for later or sell it and buy some winstol or eq to throw in the mix.

Comment

i see that i was wrong then, the supet test 250 is sutanon, i thought it was enan but o welll
                DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS STUFF????
                GOOD, OK, GOOOD TO GET , HMMMMMMM?

Comment

Tornel has been getting a lil better as the yrs have gone on, so their sustanton might be worth a damn, although havent used their stuff in a long time.

If you had another 10mls of the T250, you could use 2mls of that each week, 500mgs, along with eod of prop, about 300mgs, so until about week 4-5 you will have from the sustanon, about 240mgs of active test, since two the 4 esters are fast acting, along with the prop, you have about another 300. Thats a good base to start with, by week 5, the isocaproate, and deconate esters in the sustanon will have built up in the blood stream, not a hell of a lot, but enough to keep going.

So heres what I would do, get another bottle of sus, run a 10 week cycle
                  500mgs of sus for the 10 weeks
                  first 6 weeks, use the prop eod
                  weeks 4-10 use the tren eod
                  on week 12-13, the deconate ester in the sus will have pretty much cleared the system and you can begin ur PCT

Comment

Working...
                  X