Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humulin R

How do u take it

I am not taking it. i wrote this so i could get some more info on it and show this idiot who is selling it that he does not know what he is doing

Comment

read the FAQ, and then read it 2 more times and then go to every board you can think of and read the FAQ's there.

and yes i would imagine you would be dead if you shot 1ml(100iu's) of slin

Comment

What I think this scammer did is this. He says he got it from california and just brought it back. He goes start taking this after u start ur cycle of finalplix after two weeks then hit this shit. It says on the package humulin r 70/30 from lilly. I looked it up it is fuckin insulin and he had the nerve to call it deca made from organon. that humulin is another name for organon products in the states. He said no need to refridgerate and on the fuckin package it says refridgerate. So i think the bastard new of the danger and wanted to make sure it was dead and not going to have any effect after two of sitting out at room temp. I am not touching it . Once a scammer always a scammer. i believe that once you scam u will always scam. i have learned my lesson.

Comment

wow if what you are saying is true that guy is gonna get somebody killed, i would beat his ass senseless :)

Comment

He is getting an earful tomorrow. It's a bad situation cause he thinks I am his friend and he is a super sensitive guy. i questioned him so much about this and he kept on insisting about how good it was. i dont think he knows anything about slin.

Comment

Oh and he is a certified personal trainer, so he says

Comment

i just talked to him and freaked out. He is scared now and I told him to go to his buddy who is the main guy and give him shit. i told to not mess with this ever again and warned him. I want to personally thank everyone for their help and looking out for me. You guys are awesome and this board is great.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson19
                  i just talked to him and freaked out. He is scared now and I told him to go to his buddy who is the main guy and give him shit. i told to not mess with this ever again and warned him. I want to personally thank everyone for their help and looking out for me. You guys are awesome and this board is great.
                  I am not sure what to make of this post bro. . .I feel for you if you got lead around by this guy but you really do need to do a LOT more research before you take or buy anything!

Comment

Working...
                  X