I knew BDL was bunk!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I knew BDL was bunk!!!

Well when BDL 1st came out i never got any tyhen. But then when the 2nd rush came along and everyone ordered their products, i jumped o nthe band wagon. And i kept telling people that Their Prop and their Enanthate wasn't doing SHIT! And i got flammed person and some Mods that backed BDL. And i told the Mods that they need to think for a min, all BDL had to do is send a few hundred bunk gear out of the thousands. So save a little money. And of course send some of their free (real) gear to some Mods to test. Hell i still have the bottles. And i almost came close to sending it off to get tested. But i didn't want to spend the money to get it tested when i already knew it was bunk and i didn't have to have a peice of paper to tell me that. Which all i would really need the paper fopr is to back my shit up online. Cause everyone would tell me i'm full of shit unless i had hard copy proof. Fuck it, you can take it or leave it what comes out of my mouth. But my personal opinion is some of BDL's gear is bunk. I'm not going to shell out a couple hundred dolars just so i can say it was bunk. But if anyone doesn't beliee me and has the money to get it tested then you can have mine tested for all i care. But i'm not wasting any more money on BDL weather its using or getting it tested.

Check this thread over on EF.
    http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...hreadid=259442
    Last edited by rvgfrth4g; 08-21-03, 11:30 PM.

I dont trust any UG labs.

Comment

Oh I believe you bro, Ive heard numerous complaints about there products, especially the prop eq fina blend, all kinds of particles floating around in the bottles, and no results what so ever...it was the whole idea of a cycle in one shot that got everyone hooked, Im glad I didnt try that stuff out myself

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
        I dont trust any UG labs.
        There was only one UG lab that made incredible quality gear, unfortunatly DL is no more, friggin shame too

Comment

I got some of their tren/deca when they first came out. It was good stuff. Too bad he went south. Makes you wonder if guys who supposedly have 500mg/ml of Test Eth. or Eq are really dosing them correctly once the have guys "hooked"

Comment

did there, enanthate and eq/tren mix when they first came out, it was great stuff

too bad they went sour, will have to take them off my favorites list

Comment

Ive said it before and will say it again, Dont use UG gear its a waste of time and money.

Comment

Just so I know

BDL = ?
                UG = ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                  Just so I know

BDL = ?
                  UG = ?

Correct

Comment

Originally posted by Incredible Bulk
                    Correct
                    ass

Comment

ug = under ground
                      bdl = blue diamond labs?? not sure.

Comment

I was just messing with you Shibby chill out FTC has got it right.

Comment

Originally posted by Incredible Bulk
                          I was just messing with you Shibby chill out FTC has got it right.
                          :sillyfu:

Comment

This is why i always tell my memebers to spend the extra few bucks and get quality pharm grade gear....cause if you can only afford to run say 750 mg of sus for 10 weeks to me that is better then 1250 mg of under ground labs shit...

you get what you pay for....

Comment

have u treid supra i would bet it is the best underground lab out there and the most legit one aswell ,lotts of bros using that stuff riught with great bresualts all there stuff tested out great for now anyway ,painless,

Comment

Working...
                              X