• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fina hunger?

I am on 3 week of (6-8weeks) just Tren ace

1-2 week 75mg/ml EOD
    3-? week 150mg/2ml EOD

And was wondering if anybody knows if TA increase appetite? Because ever since I began with the cycle, I feel hungrier than I began the cycle. I am not complaining since I put on 15 lbs, and my strength is through the roof, but damn food is getting very expensive. I must say it is bringing the Cow out of me. LOL

15lbs in 3wks at such a low dose of fina is truly an amazing gain, and it leads me to believe that your diet wasnt on point when you started this cycle or you have gained a lot of fat to this point. but to answer your question no i dont get a bigger appetite from fina

Comment

I think 15 pounds is possible with just fina if this is your first cycle. I noticed that I could eat like a horse on fina as well. And I actually dropped weight and looked harder even though I was eating all day long. buy a cheap weight gain product. it is cheaper than food and should eat away those extra calories so they don't burn a hole in your wallet.

Comment

i would agree for a first cycle this is possible, but i was assuming in my statement that this wasnt a first cycle just due to the fact that a fina only first cycle isnt very common.

Comment

Originally posted by trapattack
          i would agree for a first cycle this is possible, but i was assuming in my statement that this wasnt a first cycle just due to the fact that a fina only first cycle isnt very common.
          true, although with the availability of carts and conversion kits it is becoming popular to do if it is all people can get their hands on.

Comment

Working...
          X