JoeyZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoeyZ

I believe you are the one with the BDL growth, I would look at the thread bigred has posted before you start using it...I personally cant se it cause my account has expired there, but I have a bad feeling you might just have a lot of HCG

Ya I remember that post were he was asking about it. Thats ashame.

Comment

if he already has it , you can take some right before bed , and the next morning take a pregnancy test , (just follow the instructions ) if it HCG your taking it will show up as positive

Comment

Originally posted by teekahty
        if it HCG your taking it will show up as positive
        That it is interesting and good to know.

Comment

Originally posted by teekahty
          if he already has it , you can take some right before bed , and the next morning take a pregnancy test , (just follow the instructions ) if it HCG your taking it will show up as positive
          i was under the impression that you just put a drop of the gh on the test. i didnt think you had to actually inject it and then test.

Comment

I believe it has to be detected through the urine , , it is rare but I could be wrong :D

Comment

The hcg is derived from the urine, so the HCG is technically pregnant, once ya mix it, just drop a dab on the testing kit

Comment

Sorry...........just saw this thread. That sucks. I will definately try that before I start in a few weeks. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Working...
                X