THE JUICE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE JUICE

I love prop myself, but when used with cyp, it so much damn better...front load with the prop, 100mg eod for 4 weeks, run the cyp from the start, for 8 weeks(dose is up to you), and then drop it, and then get back on the prop, 100mg ed, your gains will be great, and recovery time a lot easier

Use denkall ultragan bro, 700mg a week, trust me you wont use any other eq after that

Ok, just saw your question, hers what I would do

12 weeks total
    Weeks 1-4
    Prop 100mg eod
    weeks 1-8
    Cyp 600mgs a week
    Weeks 1-12
    Eq 100mg ed...anything less than 600mg isnt gonna cut it, its not like deca where you get wawy with a lower dose
    Weeks 4-12
    winny 50mg ed
    On the 8th week, drop the cyp, and finish off with the prop, this way if need be you can do HCG, while the eq is still clearing the system, and then you can do 3 weeks of clomid therapy

Comment

Re: THE JUICE

Originally posted by Doom
      I love prop myself, but when used with cyp, it so much damn better...front load with the prop, 100mg eod for 4 weeks, run the cyp from the start, for 8 weeks(dose is up to you), and then drop it, and then get back on the prop, 100mg ed, your gains will be great, and recovery time a lot easier

Use denkall ultragan bro, 700mg a week, trust me you wont use any other eq after that

I recently finished a cycle about 3-4 weeks ago, now Im doing post cycle. Also since I gained alot of mass, I ve been doing some good cardio, I feel smaller but no size difference cause every measurements are the same. I kinda lost alot of BF recently. The thing is Im getting everything ready all my gear from here to Mid-Novemember cause I wanna do another cycle for get some solid gains. I used Test Enanthane for the cycle I did at 600mgs/wk.

So this is that I do bro next 4th cycle:

Test Prop: 100eod for 4 weeks

(What if i use some Enanthane instead of Cyp) at 600-700mgs wk for 8-10 weeks

Test Prop: 100eod after the 8-10 weeks, for about 16-20 weeks.

I just want to gain some soild muscle without all the water and bloat. I feel like a puffer fish when I bulk up. Im trying to cut up right now so when I juice, I can be lean and just gain some soild quality muscle around 15-25 pounds more into my frame.

My stats are: 5'11'' 230pounds, 15%bf and 3 cycles so far.:D

Comment

enanthate is fine, I just prefer cyp, less water, more strength

if your gonna run a 16- 20 week cycle, then front load the prop, and drop off the enathate around say week 12, or 16...give it at least 4 weeks to fully clear, and replace the enathate with the prop, this is how I do all my cycles, finishing with prop is a lot easier

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
          enanthate is fine, I just prefer cyp, less water, more strength

if your gonna run a 16- 20 week cycle, then front load the prop, and drop off the enathate around say week 12, or 16...give it at least 4 weeks to fully clear, and replace the enathate with the prop, this is how I do all my cycles, finishing with prop is a lot easier

With a clean diet, cause when I bulk its normally around 3000-3500 calories a day with 250-350 gms of protein. I eat alot of carbs and proteins foods like meats, chickens, tunas, milks, things like that but with side orders. OK with this new cycle Im gonna do gaining lean means cutting the carbs and upping the proteins maybe up to 400mgs a day right. Cutting all carbs after 6 pm and eating good fats. Cause I wanna be ready and make this cycle work good. Just to be sure to get everything in hand.:D

Comment

^

Comment

Working...
            X