Would it be a waste to up my Deca?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would it be a waste to up my Deca?

Right now I'm running 400mg cyp and 300mg deca a week. This is week two. Now would it do much to increase my deca to 600mg/week weeks 6-10?

increase the deca now, it will kick in by week 5, and you will still have active amounts for a period of time after your last injection..but I would up the cyp a drop, I dont get deca dick, but theres always that chance you could

Comment

cool. I just have an extra bottle of deca and of course I wanna use it if it would be effective. I was also thinking about just getting another bottle of cyp and keep running what I've been running for an extra 5 weeks. But if I can't budget in the money in time I will just hold onto it but I'm sure I won't be doing another cycle for at least 6months. So I kinda wanted to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
        cool. I just have an extra bottle of deca and of course I wanna use it if it would be effective. I was also thinking about just getting another bottle of cyp and keep running what I've been running for an extra 5 weeks. But if I can't budget in the money in time I will just hold onto it but I'm sure I won't be doing another cycle for at least 6months. So I kinda wanted to use it.

dont u just love it bro, just never wanting to come of the gear. Damn if I could I wouldve stayed all my life using gear.

Comment

Yea, I hate the idea. But I limit myself on two cycles a year max. I'm just trying to get a good body and retain it. I'm getting pretty close I just need to loose some more fat and maybe get a tad more muscle. I don't wanna rely on gear to keep what I've got. I just like to use it as a boost.

Comment

I run 4 cycles a yr, I dont stay on for 6 months any more, 8-10 weeks tops, 4 week break, and I use different compounds each time...This will be my 22nd real cycle...the first ones at 17 didnt count

Comment

What do you think about this

Week 1-2 400mg cyp 300mg deca (already did this)
              Week 3-4 400mg cyp 900mg deca
              Week 5-10 400mg cyp 300mg deca

or

Week 1-2 400mg cyp 300mg deca (already did this)
              Week 3 400mg cyp 1200mg deca
              Week 4-10 400mg cyp 300mg deca

Comment

never go over 600mg of deca, you will shut your self down way too hard

Tapering with longer esters is a waste IMO as well
                run your doses steady the whole way through, the 2:1 ratio is a bit of myth with reality in there, but youd be a lot better off with
                600 cyp, 600 deca, from this point on

Comment

Well then last question and if it sounds like I'm just trying to use it and not benifit from it then I will just probably save the extra deca.

Week 3-10 400 cyp 600 deca
                  Week 11 600 deca

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
                    This will be my 22nd real cycle...the first ones at 17 didnt count
                    Damn...I gots some catching up to do:D

I do agree with the first ones.....god what was I thinking:drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by rock

I think that's most everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by rock
                        Its been 9yrs since I started using, the first ones were stupid dbol and drol cycles, then the guys at golds saw that I had potential, I had been working out 5 yrs at that point, and they started to design my cycles for me, first true cycle was sus, deca and winny...they taught me most of what I know now, well that and this community and a LOT of reading and research...and being my own guinea pig...LOL

Comment

Its been 9yrs since I started using, the first ones were stupid dbol and drol cycles, then the guys at golds saw that I had potential, I had been working out 5 yrs at that point, and they started to design my cycles for me, first true cycle was sus, deca and winny...they taught me most of what I know now, well that and this community and a LOT of reading and research...and being my own guinea pig...LOL

Thayts what I like this place cause I learn more and more. I know mostly about roids like Deca, Dbo, Anadrol, Test, Soste, Halo, Primo the some roids Ive done and stacked. But as time goes by and more time I spend here I learn more and more. MAybe with the coming cycles I learn more and more and from the experience I experienced I'll help out with it.

Comment

Originally posted by THE JUICE
                            Thayts what I like this place cause I learn more and more. I know mostly about roids like Deca, Dbo, Anadrol, Test, Soste, Halo, Primo the some roids Ive done and stacked. But as time goes by and more time I spend here I learn more and more. MAybe with the coming cycles I learn more and more and from the experience I experienced I'll help out with it.
                            Thats exactly what it is brotha, you learn from those around you, and you post from expierence with use, I dont know how many crabon elements are in test, I jsut know what Ive used how its worked on me, and I also take the words of peopel I train, and wathc their bodies react to what they are using, I put all together and thats how I can answer a lot of these things...its all about expierence above anything else, getting it from a book is great, but seeing what it can actually do is a whole other ball game

Comment

I would have been in the same boat as you(# of cycles) if I didn't take like four years off lifting on and off...college sports, injuries, gettign a real job, and mostly partying fucked me up good......hey but I'm back now...

Comment

Working...
                              X