Fina Conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fina Conversion

I have a 4g fina kit. This morning I empted both cartridges of fina in the magic solution only problem is I don’t think they gave me enough solution. The pellets are not completely submerged in the solution. Is this normal?? :mad:

sometimes, as the pellets break down the solution will start to cover the rest of the pellets

Comment

Well that makes me feel bettter. I thought I might have to throw it away and start over.

Comment

no need to throw it away bro, it might take a little longer to dissolve but thats it

Comment

try crushing the pellets with a pill crusher or a mortar and pestle before putting them in the magic solution.

Comment

Originally posted by woodyohio
            try crushing the pellets with a pill crusher or a mortar and pestle before putting them in the magic solution.
            yep crushing is the answer. I put them in a straw and crush them and then pour that shit into the solution. of course now I just use straight tren powder and it is much easier.

Comment

Well I already have the pellets in the solution so now I'll just wait about 24 hours.

Comment

Working...
              X