D-Bol - What type ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-Bol - What type ?

Hey boyz....I'm planning to run some d-bol with my deca and test cyp.....but what I need to know is some personal experiences with the different companies....I have the pinkies(British Dispensary), the Naposims and the Russian ones(pic posted in pic forum). What kind of results did you get? What doses did you boyz use? and what kind were they?
    thanx

Only one's I've ever used were back in the day IP's white 50mgs. I hate to give IP credit but it was actually a decent batch. I have the pink 5mg's now, I've heard good things about them.

Comment

Shit there's a boat load out there
      British disp.
      british dragon
      russians
      guard
      naps
      what else, uhmmm, ya thats it!
      best ive tried was guards dbol(10mg)!!

Comment

yep if you have real dbol then it really doesn't matter what brand you are using, they should all give good results.

Comment

Denkall has liquid and pill form

Comment

Denkalls, make me sleepy for some reason.......heard this from others as well. Overall results were good but just made me super sleepy towards the end of the afternoon.

I tried naps and like them a lot better......overall results were the same but less sides from the naps......no acne, and hardly any bloat, i think that had more to do with my diet though.

Comment

naps and thai are great. . .I would stear clear of the russians. . .they put regrinds of old batches thru into the next batch and you get a lot of "junk" in the mix. . .this is the reason many get skin problems with russians. . .
              go with the brit dispens. . .

Comment

I Use russians all the time with excellent results!

Comment

Hi, I tried Denkall pills, but I didn't feel good results, and other friends too; I think Thai or british are better..

:D ElJessE

Comment

Methandon works great and is very cheap,in comparison with the others.

Comment

Working...
                    X