My fall cycle, whatcha think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My fall cycle, whatcha think

Im gonna do a bulker for the first time in a while, so Im running this 12 weeks

Weeks 1-5
    Prop- 100mg eod(QV)
    Dbol- 40mg ed(Naps)

Weeks 1-9
    Cyp- 1000mg a week(QV)

Weeks 1-12
    Deca- 700mg(organon)
    EQ-700mg(denkall)
    Fina-100mg ed

Weeks 9-12
    Prop-100mg ed
    Halo 20mgs ed

1mg of Adex through out

Now Ive stopped GH for now, But Im going to be using a combo of nutropin depot, and nutropin aq, the depot will release 2.25 iu ed, over the course of 3 weeks, as one injection will take that long to relase through the system, the AQ, I will be using at 3iu ed 6 days a week

HCG will begin on the day of my last shots of deca and eq, I will use 5000iu at 500iu ed, wait another 4 days, and then begin 3 weeks of clomid therapy

By the time I start this it will be roughly mid oct, so I should be at 260, I would like to drop another 15lbs of fat, and try to get back up to the 265 range at 10% or under, diet isnt a problem as I'll be in my store all day

Holy shit. Just reading that makes me have a heart attack. But I am a noobie.

Comment

damn bro, scary thats alot of gear man. Good luck and by the end your gonna be a monster. I wish someday in the future I do a cycle like that. I need more knowledge first.:D

Comment

denkall 700 eq, ugh, thats 7 cc's right there

Comment

thats like 25 ccs of oil per week. how many sites do you use bro?

Comment

looks good to me bro go for it

Comment

looks good bro, have fun

Comment

That's what I would call a huge cycle, bro.
                Looks nice, but I can't afford all that gear.
                Have fun.

Comment

That's a sturdy cycle. I haven't run quite that much (thats a bit over 3 grams of AAS for weeks 1-9), but I've been in the mid 2g/week range and here are a couple of things to watch:

* Blood pressure - check it weekly bro. You're likely to become hypertensive during this cycle. If you do see your BP going up significantly (higher than 140/90) I'd recommend a diuretic. Dyazide is good potassium sparing diuretic, but know what the fuck you're doing before you use it.

* Cholesterol - my lipid profiles gets pretty screwed on Arimidex 1g ED with substantial gear (2g/week +). Adding a little nolvadex (10mg) helps a small amount, but your hdl/ldl ratio is probably gonna get jacked. HDL heading towards zero (that's the "good" component) for a prolonged period is not good. You can have arterial plaque formation even in 12 weeks, especially when you're lifting heavy (because often the strain on blood vessels and arteries, esp. when squating or doing other heavy lifts, leads to micro-tears in vessel walls which then become nucleation sites for cholesterol driven arterial plaque formation). Bottomline - check your cholesterol during the cycle, at least once (mid cycle).

Just a couple of safety tips for you bro. I plan on cycling til I die or am so incapacitated that I can't -- and to do that I'm very, very, careful about overall health.

DrG
                  Last edited by drgoodbody; 08-22-03, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Looks good bro...good luck

Comment

killer cycle, good luck and happy lifting. BIGBIZ

Comment

doom how many injections is that a day? 700 mg of denkall eq dayum

Comment

Thanks for the input guys, DrG thats solid advice bro, and that was one of the thing I was thinking over last night, adding novla so it doesnt screw my lipid profiles to heavily, my BP tends to get a lil high, but I have a good doc who knows what I do, and I make sure I go for blood work every 3 months, and I stop by his office every 2 weeks just so he give me a quick once over

And yes its gonna be like 5cc a day, but I can hit just about every part of my body with ease, chest, calves, quads, lats, everything will be used in this cycle at least several times

Comment

Cycle looks tight....I never ran deca and eq together but I will within next month.....Why the prop at the end?? I am figuring a little less bloat than the cyp while your doing the halo...

Comment

I like coming off a cycle with prop easier to recover. The halo is just an added bonus for hardening and a touch more strength at the end, im actually going to drop the deca and eq at week 10, and run the fina straight through week 12, this way I can do my HCG and then jump right into clomid

Comment

Working...
                              X