1st Cycle results.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Cycle results.

I finished my cycle on monday. It actually fell 1 injection short, oh well. Anyways I started @ 5'8 1/2 175lbs, 11.5% bf. Last night I weighed in @ 195lbs. I could not believe it. Last week I was 190. I checked bf about 1 week ago @ 12%. I am so fired up to start cutting now. I got my ucp-1 yesterday and I want to start but I am waiting about 2 weeks ( same time I start clomid therapy). Anyways thanks for the help and advise from all of you and I will keep ya'll updated.

cool good job bro.

Comment

12% BF and you want to cut? What for? Do you plan to compete, doesn't sound like it. I'd keep bulking until BF was ~15-16%, esp. since you're make good gains.

DrG

Comment

Originally posted by drgoodbody
        12% BF and you want to cut? What for? Do you plan to compete, doesn't sound like it. I'd keep bulking until BF was ~15-16%, esp. since you're make good gains.

DrG
        Most of mine is love handles. They look like shit. that is what I want to get rid of.

Comment

Love handles, huh... well I'd keep bulking an include a little yohimbe (alpha 2 receptor agonist) since love handle fat is loaded with alpha 2 receptors. Alpha's put the breaks on fat loss, and yohimbe will help take those breaks off. In addition, something like Clenbuterol (beta receptor agonist) accelerates fat loss - so using clen and yohimbe together is AWESOME. Take the breaks off fat loss and step on the accelerator at the same time.

shit, I'd even consider using a light t3 dose (say 12.5 to 25 mcg ED), just to keep fat levels down while continuing to bulk.

I just think its a mistake to start cutting when its clear you're still making good gains.

DrG

Comment

Originally posted by drgoodbody
            Love handles, huh... well I'd keep bulking an include a little yohimbe (alpha 2 receptor agonist) since love handle fat is loaded with alpha 2 receptors. Alpha's put the breaks on fat loss, and yohimbe will help take those breaks off. In addition, something like Clenbuterol (beta receptor agonist) accelerates fat loss - so using clen and yohimbe together is AWESOME. Take the breaks off fat loss and step on the accelerator at the same time.

shit, I'd even consider using a light t3 dose (say 12.5 to 25 mcg ED), just to keep fat levels down while continuing to bulk.

I just think its a mistake to start cutting when its clear you're still making good gains.

DrG
            Oh yeah Im out of gear/ money too bro. lol I am going use clen. I may throw in some yohimbie too. Should I take it at the same time as clen? What I had planned was two weeks of clen two weeks of weeks of ucp-1 for 8 weeks.

Comment

Out of money - well now that's a problem, LOL!

Yohimbe, only brand I trust that is properly and uniformly dosed is Twinlab yohimbe fuel. It's cheap too. The standard dose used in human research is 0.2 mg / kg body mass / day. This means a 220 lb BB'er (100kg; 2.2lb / kg) would use 20mg / day. In the case of the TwinLab pills - about 2 1/2 pills (Each Twinlab capsule is standardized for 8mg). For you, since you're almost 200lbs, I'd use 2 caps a day. Also, AVOID taking it simultaneously with clen at least at the start. Try a 1 cap of yoh. without clen and see how it settles. Then work up to your "full" dose of yoh. and see how it is. Some people totally FREAK out when they take yoh. and clen together, especially if they try to do cardio on the combo. Others don't. Other sides of yoh. high heart rate, cold sweats and a sort of strange drugged-up mild nausea. The half-life of yoh. is around 8-10 hr.

My wife can use both together and feels like she's racing, but not jittery. Me, nadda.

DrG

Comment

So yohimbe is leagal?

Comment

yup, yohimbe is legal - and Twinlab you can get practically anywhere

DrG

Comment

Better get it quick, I read in WSJ that Twinlab is filing for bankruptcy.

Comment

For yohimbe I will probably go with kilosports yohimbine hcl.

Comment

BTW I have done a shit load of yohimbe in the pat. I like it alot.

Comment

and there's no problem using it while on?

Comment

nope, no problem at all using in one cycle. That's really the only time I do use it. Yohimbe HCL is the shit, just make sure you've got a reliable source who doses shit right. I've never used Kilo's stuff, but I know Twinlab is good (Also, kaotik chemistry has good yoh. hcl)

DrG

Comment

Thanks DrG

Comment

Working...
                              X