Oral testo..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oral testo..

Hi bro! A little question for u.. I need any information of any product of testosterone in caps... if u know any name of these plz call me....

PS: I'm in Italy and here it's very difficult to find any testo in caps.

Tnx:D

Re: Oral testo..

Originally posted by werwolf00
    Hi bro! A little question for u.. I need any information of any product of testosterone in caps... if u know any name of these plz call me....

PS: I'm in Italy and here it's very difficult to find any testo in caps.

Tnx:D
    are you talking to a specific person? I don't have your phone number so I can't call you with the info either. LOL

Comment

lol interesting....but are you talking about methyl test ??

Comment

maybe he is talking about andriol (witch sucks a$$)

Comment

eheh.. exscuse me guys.. my english is very bad... my question was if u know any good oral steroid like winstrol... (andriol is bad for u...) for a light cycle with clen or eca... tnx

Comment

eheh.. exscuse me guys.. my english is very bad... my question was if u know any good oral steroid like winstrol... (andriol is bad for u...) for a light cycle with clen or eca... tnx
            andriol is not bad for you, but only bad for your wallet:D
            let us know your goals and stats bro so we can help you out better. how old are you? have you ever cycled before?
            oral only cycles are not my favorate, and i find them useless and a waste of time

Comment

ok gearjunky.. :)
              I'm 25 years old.. I never have cycle before.. I'm 1.80Cm x 78Kg.
              I want an increment of muscle but important for me it's take off the fat... I would my abdominals.. for me it's important my definition..... and a little increment of power.. if u want know more to advise me ask to me :)
              tnx

Comment

ok gearjunky.. :)
                I'm 25 years old.. I never have cycle before.. I'm 1.80Cm x 78Kg.
                I want an increment of muscle but important for me it's take off the fat... I would my abdominals.. for me it's important my definition..... and a little increment of power.. if u want know more to advise me ask to me :)
                tnx
                well i think that what you need is to fix up your diet and increase your cardio. if you done that already, then you can take a eca stack or clen.
                dbol will make you bloat
                winny is good but only when you are a bit lean to begin with
                anavar is good for power(maybe you should check in to that)
                anadrol, same as dbol
                go with clen only if diet is in check and up your cardio!!

Comment

ok gearjunky.. Clen + Anadrol (or dbol) is good for me?
                  I do a lot of cardio and I've try eca anytime.. it's good for me ;)
                  my objective is lose 5-6 Kg of fat... and increase my muscle.... I know that anadrol is not very good steroid but here it's difficult to find these :( and another problem for me is that I want do an oral light cycle ( I'm too complicated?? lol) scuse me for my stupid question but I never try these substance before. tnx bro

Comment

Working...
                  X