Need help finding GH/slin thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help finding GH/slin thread

There was a good thread on here couple weeks ago about GH and slin and the order in which they should be taken if stacked together, and there was a whole bunch of other info about taking the two. There were a couple things I wanted to look over and a buddy of mine also wanted to see it, but im having trouble finding it in the searches. If anyone knows where to find it, or if you can just reply to this with any info you have, that would be great. I was thinking that it would be better to inject GH first and the slin after, but maybe im wrong. I just need to know in detail how his postworkout gh/slin/and diet should look. HELP!! I dont wanna give out bad info......-crotchrocket

hmmmm.....i still think that the GH before the slin would be the correct way to do it............another question is that he has a 3 hour gap from when he wakes up and takes his first gh/slin injection to when he lifts.......would it be bad to lift so soon after using humilin R, and would it be bad to do the second injection right after he is done lifting....about 5 hours after the 1st???? I understand that R can take 6-8 hours to completely leave the system, but if a second dose was taken before that time is up, will the effects be multiplied????
    Last edited by crotchrocket226; 02-23-04, 01:07 PM.

Comment

I never bothered to full educate myself on slin, but I'll tell you this much if he has any uncertianity of what hes doing, have him stop immediatly

Comment

Yeah, we actually both did a lot of researching on slin, but I remembered that thread from a while back and i wanted to see if I can locate it. I know that if you arent going to inject GH/slin at the same time, then the GH would come first........or at least thats what the thread said, but I wanted some facts to back myself up. I guess we'll just avoid the whole problem and I'll have him inject them at the same time and follow basic slin diet immediately after, rather then get too complicated with it.

Comment

Working...
        X