Sides possibly from GH????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sides possibly from GH????

Just started on jintropin this week, suddenly noticed puffy nips, not sure if its from this or what.....i decided to use about 1mg Letrozole to attempt to clear it up, but nothing yet for 2 days. I dont want to use nolva while im on the GH, but do I have a choice? Also, three buddys of mine also started on jin about 2 weeks prior, and they all came down with bad colds. I know that this may just be a coincidence, but can it be from the jin?

Re: Sides possibly from GH????

Originally posted by crotchrocket226
    Just started on jintropin this week, suddenly noticed puffy nips, not sure if its from this or what.....i decided to use about 1mg Letrozole to attempt to clear it up, but nothing yet for 2 days. I dont want to use nolva while im on the GH, but do I have a choice? Also, three buddys of mine also started on jin about 2 weeks prior, and they all came down with bad colds. I know that this may just be a coincidence, but can it be from the jin?
    you might just want to do a few days of novaldex just to clear up what you have and then stop it and by then the letro should have kicked in a bit to help you out. I do believe the GH has the possibility to form gyno but I forgot the mechanism.

Comment

ok....so letro doesnt takes time to saturate the system?? I didnt know that.....I thought that if you dose it too high on certain days your bones will be achy very quickly. hmmm.....good to know.

Comment

What b.f% are you at right now? I too have Jintropin and plan to start.....but I seem to get the "puffy nip" syndrome form using tren. I hope that GH doesn't add to this! I heard bromocriptine mesylate or dostinex is the only thing that can prevent this/cure this.....?

Comment

yeah the bromo is good when using the tren i believe (prolactin), but who knows, maybe it will work with the jin. Oh, and I am about 9-10% bf right now.

Comment

Originally posted by crotchrocket226
            yeah the bromo is good when using the tren i believe (prolactin), but who knows, maybe it will work with the jin. Oh, and I am about 9-10% bf right now.
            Fuck! That's pretty low dude. I posted a question about a week back saying that GH can lead to possible site reduction in b.f......so I asked what would happen if you took the shots directly into the nipple? What would happen...would this lead to reduction in water and b.f?

Comment

wow, thats a good question, im not gonna be the first to try it though......lol

Comment

Originally posted by GATOR
                Fuck! That's pretty low dude. I posted a question about a week back saying that GH can lead to possible site reduction in b.f......so I asked what would happen if you took the shots directly into the nipple? What would happen...would this lead to reduction in water and b.f?
                it poses no localized spot reduction except in the area itself that you inject, and you have to manage to repeatedly hit that spot, and you would develop "dimples", very very small areas of fat deposits melted away

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
                  it poses no localized spot reduction except in the area itself that you inject, and you have to manage to repeatedly hit that spot, and you would develop "dimples", very very small areas of fat deposits melted away
                  Yeah, bad idea i guess....that would look wierd.........I've heard of an "INNY" bellybutton, never nips....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
                    Thanx Doom. So you're saying that it would work? If you repeatedly take your shots in the "nips', massage them out so the liquid dissipates over the entire area...then you will notice spot reduction of fat?

Comment

I am not aware of any mechanism by which GH can cause gyno.

Comment

Originally posted by muscledoc
                        I am not aware of any mechanism by which GH can cause gyno.
                        Maybe increased igf-1 levels in the breast tissue. Just a thought.

Comment

I think on a post a couple of weeks ago, someone asked about
                          injecting the HGH in the nipple if it was a fatty deposit...But the
                          reply was it would make it worse...might cause it to grow if
                          it was truly gyno...Thats a tough one...I almost think Doom answered it....not positive..have to find that post..

Comment

Originally posted by BAiley
                            I think on a post a couple of weeks ago, someone asked about
                            injecting the HGH in the nipple if it was a fatty deposit...But the
                            reply was it would make it worse...might cause it to grow if
                            it was truly gyno...Thats a tough one...I almost think Doom answered it....not positive..have to find that post..
                            Yeah bro, I think it was me who posted. But the thing is.....puffy nips due to fat accumilation is different from gyno. Gyno is the hardening of the gland behind the nip. Some guys don't get any hardening....just a deposit of fat and water when using tren or any other AAS that causes prolaction or progesterone sides.

Comment

I suppose Bromo is the best way to go then............

Comment

Working...
                              X