best eq and prop in good ole mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best eq and prop in good ole mexico

I was wondering what you all thought was the best equipoise and the best propionate in the good ole land of mexico?

denkalls eq called ultragan 100 and quality vets prop 100 find a vets address on QVs web site that way your a little safer about fakes. im not sure if i can say prices so i wont but both are dirt cheap in TJ.

Comment

fort dodges eq is great but low dosed so i would go with QV bold 200 and QV prop100.

Comment

Hi, two options Bold QV 200 mg/ml 10 ml vial; Bold Jurox 200 mg/ml 10 ml vial; and Propionat QV 100 mg/ml 10 ml vial, Propionat Brovel 100 mg/ml 10 ml vial.

:D ElJessE

Comment

I actually had some some prop from qv but decided to sell it after I used their horrible test enanthate. I have done their eq with decent results also. Is fort dodge available in mexico? I have heard good things on ultragan too. Anymore opinions are great. bump

Comment

Hi, Yes, Fort dodge is available in mexico; Ultragran 100 Denkall is good stuff but it is 100 mg/ml the half of QV... or you can use Jurox Boldenone 200 mg/ml this is good too... Propionate of Brovel Test100 100 mg/ml vial 10 ml...

Have a nice day..

Comment

both by QV are pretty good products

Comment

Jurox, hasnt produced anything under that name since 2000
                QV Im still skeptical of EQ wise, the prop is ok
                Denkall would be ur best bet, ultragan 100

Comment

upps sorry I wrote bad... SYD GROUP BOLDENONE 200 mg/ml 10 ml vial is the product... you can find it in Mexico..

Thanks Doom...

Comment

I like the QV bold 200....It gets me real hard.

Comment

thanks for the replys, I'm thinking qv prop and ultragan are gonna be the chosen ones.

Comment

Working...
                      X