New Cycle... test only... 1g/week...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Cycle... test only... 1g/week...

Hi there all... hope everyone is well... ok its been 5 weeks or so since the end of my oral only and I am bringing forward my test only cycle by a week... am doing test enanth 1000mg per week for 10 weeks... not done a test only cycle before but looking forward to it.. at the moment I weigh in at 106.5kg with about 14-15%bf... looking to get to at least 115kg with lower bf... got nolva on hand just in case...

Re: New Cycle... test only... 1g/week...

Originally posted by Greyphantom
    Hi there all... hope everyone is well... ok its been 5 weeks or so since the end of my oral only and I am bringing forward my test only cycle by a week... am doing test enanth 1000mg per week for 10 weeks... not done a test only cycle before but looking forward to it.. at the moment I weigh in at 106.5kg with about 14-15%bf... looking to get to at least 115kg with lower bf... got nolva on hand just in case...
    that is my favorite cycle I ever did, test only at a gram is great.

Comment

grey,

Liked your last journal looking forward too this one too.

good luck

Comment

Good to hear Stonecold... hoping it works out well for me also...

Trip... thanks for the kind words... I will be running a journal similar to the last one... cheers...

Comment

ok quick question what is 115kg this metric thing kills me
          lol

Comment

Originally posted by andy420
            ok quick question what is 115kg this metric thing kills me
            lol
            multiple by 2.2=253

Comment

ok thats' better thnx

Comment

Good to hear Stonecold... hoping it works out well for me also...

Trip... thanks for the kind words... I will be running a journal similar to the last one... cheers...
                yep it was my favorite cycle. simple yet very effective. I will be running 700mg of prop for my next cycle, was going to be primo anavar, and gh but that is but on the back burner until I can build up my supply of everything I need. i will be running eq and anavar with my test. can't wait. good luck with your.s

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                  yep it was my favorite cycle. simple yet very effective. I will be running 700mg of prop for my next cycle, was going to be primo anavar, and gh but that is but on the back burner until I can build up my supply of everything I need. i will be running eq and anavar with my test. can't wait. good luck with your.s
                  And good luck with yours also mate... train hard, eat hard... grow hard... let us know how it goes... take care now...

Comment

And good luck with yours also mate... train hard, eat hard... grow hard... let us know how it goes... take care now...
                    as soon as my shit gets here i will try to set aside some time to do a "greyphantom" logbook. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                      as soon as my shit gets here i will try to set aside some time to do a "greyphantom" logbook. LOL
                      LOL... ;)

Comment

Working...
                      X