Sterilization?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sterilization?

I just got all my vials/BA/BB/filters in. Aparently this is a good legitimate source.....however, the "pre-sealed" vials came in with dented crimp tops, that came off very easily. Also, the vials appeared to look dirty with spots...kind of like when you have drinking glasses out of a dishwasher. My question is, can I trust the sterilization of these vials? How do I steriize them myself? In a preselaed condition?

Just put some rubbing alcohol in the unsealed vials and bake them until they're dry.

Comment

Thanx blitz.....you always have an answer bro. What temp do I bake it ......and I assume i should leave a pin in the stopper to releive pressure?

Comment

Oh! you talking about the capped vial? I bake mine at 250 for 30 min or so. And yes, put a vent in it.

Comment

How about acetone....bake......then rinse with some distilled water.....bake again? Is this cool?

Comment

Ive never done it that way, but i guess it wouldn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by LORDBLiTZ
              Oh! you talking about the capped vial? I bake mine at 250 for 30 min or so. And yes, put a vent in it.
              When you bake pre-sealed vials.....what happens to the rubber stoppers and plastic needle? Does it melt or distort its shape?

Comment

Yeah, the rubber part of the pin will slump over. That is crazy that your pre-sealed viles had spots. I wouldn't buy from them again.

Comment

yeah bro...what a bitch....can't trust anyone. However, I got pissed so they are compensating me with some shit.

Comment

Working...
                  X