Syno conversion.................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syno conversion.................

Just read basskiller's syno conversion, seems easy enough. I am going to already be converting my fina so I say why not go ahead and do the test too. Then I won't have any worries of getting ripped. My question is how much will you get back off of a 100dose syno box? My next question is where can I get d-kits from? I read that this is the only kit that allows you to get back oil based prop, the others give back tne or suspension and I want to get the prop. Thanx for any info and help. BIGBIZ:D

Where's the vet chemist at on this? I know you all know how to help a brother out. BIGBIZ

Comment

A box should make about 20grams worth.

Research kits makes a kit too for prop I believe.

Comment

Thanx for the help, brother. I have never converted before, but I know I will have no problem with the fina. The Syno seems a little more complicated, I think I can manage. Think you could possibly pm me with how much of the syno to break down for an 8 wk cycle? Do you use it all? 20 grams=2000mg that's like at 100mg\ml that's like 20ml right? BIGBIZ

Comment

20grams X 1000mg/gram = 20,000 mg

20,000mg / 100mg/ml = 200ml!

:)

8wk cycle..depends on your experience but say 75mg ED would be like 42ml and 100ED would be about 56ml

Comment

10 carts will make 16g of test base

Comment

actually less than 16g. if the conversion was 100% yeild it would be 16g.

test prop is 80% testosterone, the other 20% is the ester weight.

so 20g x 80%= 16g

but there is conversion loss, so its prob really 14-15g, or less.

Comment

You guys are all right. You actually want to help a brother out unlike some of the other mods on a board I won't name. Kool, any time I can help one of you guys out just let me know. BIGBIZ

Comment

If it makes you feel more at home we could flame you, or tell you to hit the search button......

lol

Comment

Working...
                  X