can test e and deca be mixed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can test e and deca be mixed?

can u mix these so I dont have to do 2 seperate shots.

Yes, you can mix any oil into one injection

Comment

I am starting to buy for my next cycle, test e and deca on the way, what are some other things that I can throw in or would that be enough and how should I run it cause I have been doing some research on it but there are different ways everyone takes it. Stats 5'8" 145 23 years old have been working out for at least 4-5 years but I can not gain weight for the life of me no mater what I eat. right no I am starting week 4 of omnadren every 3 days @ 250 a pop and dbol 4 times a day 50 mg pills broke in half. any advise, not trying to steal the thread but got the same question??

Comment

Originally posted by checkoutmyrap
        I am starting to buy for my next cycle, test e and deca on the way, what are some other things that I can throw in or would that be enough and how should I run it cause I have been doing some research on it but there are different ways everyone takes it. Stats 5'8" 145 23 years old have been working out for at least 4-5 years but I can not gain weight for the life of me no mater what I eat. right no I am starting week 4 of omnadren every 3 days @ 250 a pop and dbol 4 times a day 50 mg pills broke in half. any advise, not trying to steal the thread but got the same question??
        So what you're saying is that you are on omnadren currently and you are going to switch tests mid-cycle, or are you planning on coming off and then starting back up with test E/deca?? That can be a great cycle, but everything is dependent on how many cycles you have under your belt, dosages, etc........and yes, go ahead and mix the two in the same syringe, lots of people do that to dilute the BA content in the test to decrease soreness.

Comment

kool guys thats helps alot, can someone give me the advice on how u draw the 2nd solution after u draw from the first vial.

Comment

Dude tell me you are not taking 100mgs of dbol ed. If my math is right 50 mg pills broke in half four times a day is 100 mg. Please clarify and tell me I am wrong. Did anyone else see this?

Also draw the first liquid as usual, then draw out of the next bottle without shooting air in.

Comment

sorry they are 20mg pills. I am going to finish the cycle I am on and then do all the post cycle preps and then start up in june. When you mix the 2 does it sperate, is one thicker then the other??

Hey bigmark how long are you going to run them for??? and at what dosage???
              Last edited by checkoutmyrap; 02-24-04, 10:16 AM.

Comment

here is my cycle,

weeks 1-12 test e 500mg/wk
                weeks 1-12 deca 400mg/wk

pct is 4 weeks of novaldex wk 1 40mg wk 2 30 mg wk 3 20 mg wk 4 20 mg

Comment

this is my first cycle how does it look?

Comment

Working...
                  X