Illness and gear???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illness and gear???

OK, a lot of you know my cycle and that right now I'm only on cyp 200 /wk for HRT. I am also running GH 3.88 5 on 2 off.

I have been sick and had sinus infrctions ever sice I first started my first cycle back in November. It comes it, it goes but I have never been fully healthy since I began.

Is anyone aware of any connectiuon to gear and lowered immunity or has had a similar experience. I've about had it with feeling sick.

Thanks

Re: Illness and gear???

Originally posted by muscledoc
    OK, a lot of you know my cycle and that right now I'm only on cyp 200 /wk for HRT. I am also running GH 3.88 5 on 2 off.

I have been sick and had sinus infrctions ever sice I first started my first cycle back in November. It comes it, it goes but I have never been fully healthy since I began.

Is anyone aware of any connectiuon to gear and lowered immunity or has had a similar experience. I've about had it with feeling sick.

Thanks
    Is there a blood test that you can get to check if you immune system is crashed or anything like that? I have noticed that I am not sick more or less when I am on gear. I seem to have 1 serious sickness a year it seems and maybe 2 colds. I usually "feel" better on cycle but that doesn't mean much I guess.

Comment

Thanks SC. It could of course be coincidence. It has been a miserable winter and lots of people have been sick. I was just curious if there was any history of correlation.

Comment

Thanks SC. It could of course be coincidence. It has been a miserable winter and lots of people have been sick. I was just curious if there was any history of correlation.
        Yes I have noticed that a lot more people are sick a lot more often. use all those anitbiotics is catching up. we are creating a lot of drug resistant germs. LOL as we speak I am developing a nice little sore throat.

Comment

Well, one thing is for sure. Just when we work out we put a tremendous amount of stress on our systems. Which is why we need to supplement so much.

My doctor told me that steroids can reduce the amounts of immune globulin. The good proteins that we need that also make up the humoral immune system.

Some things that we can do to help our immune system during such a time of stress could be:

Alpha Factor Colostrum
          Colostrum is the first mammary secretion that a mammal provides for its newborn for the first 24-48 hours. It contains numerous immune system and growth factors as well as essential nutrients, trypsin and protease inhibitors that protect it from destruction in the GI tract.

OPC's
          OPC’s are the strongest anti-oxidant known are 20 times stronger than vitamin C and 50 times stronger than vitamin E!

Shark Liver Oil
          500mg - Aids in rebuilding and functioning of cells. Has anticancer properties as well.

Of course there's water, water, water. I love the article that INTIMID8R3 put up. Great article.

Ever since I started about 3 weeks ago, I noticed a cold coming on. I just fought it like I would any other time and it's gone.

Also, Tropicana has release a new orange juice called "Immune Support" or something to that effect. Great stuff!

I just keep drinking water and something with electrolytes, like Gatorade or Powerade along wit that other stuff and black tea. TONS of antioxidents in black tea!

... And of course eat like a horse. :)

Hope this helps Bro!

Cheers!

Comment

Thanks dan. Good advise!

Comment

Originally posted by INTIMID8OR3
              Good post ..;)

I think it's a coincidence ;)
              I think so too, but preventive care can be key. :D

Comment