GH - Morning or Evening ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GH - Morning or Evening ?

I know that some bros prefer morning and some evening, but I do not know why.

But if you were to inject at night as well as morning, then about 2-3 hours before sleep would be sufficient.....right? I thought a GH injection keeps levels up for about 3 hours. If you injected 2 hours before sleep, you would still have an hour after you fall asleep before you actually reach REM and your natural GH levels are at its peak............is this correct or was I misled?

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by crotchrocket226
      But if you were to inject at night as well as morning, then about 2-3 hours before sleep would be sufficient.....right? I thought a GH injection keeps levels up for about 3 hours. If you injected 2 hours before sleep, you would still have an hour after you fall asleep before you actually reach REM and your natural GH levels are at its peak............is this correct or was I misled? [/
      QUOTE]

i hope your correct cuzz thats what i always belived

Comment

Originally posted by crotchrocket226
        But if you were to inject at night as well as morning, then about 2-3 hours before sleep would be sufficient.....right? I thought a GH injection keeps levels up for about 3 hours. If you injected 2 hours before sleep, you would still have an hour after you fall asleep before you actually reach REM and your natural GH levels are at its peak............is this correct or was I misled?
        ur correct, I havent noticed any downgrade in natty function, from doing it this way...GH half lives vary from 3-7 hrs, with a 45-90 miunute peak...rotating through the day is best

Comment

IMHO, if you read literature from the big pharma's who have done extensive testing it makes no difference per their studies.

GH is over stimulating pituitary period, just like test shuts down natural test same thing with GH. Taking at night just keeps the rest of your body on same cycle.

Some respond better in morning due to sides effects.

Good Luck

Comment

Working...
          X