Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Revised Big Bulker and some questions . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revised Big Bulker and some questions . . . .

Last edited by TooPowerful4u; 07-17-09, 03:24 AM.

Hi there mate... yep the water is something which contributes to the gains with drol... but femera sure doesnt affect drol as it doesnt aromatise like other aas... I would start the fem after week 2.. as for the quick acting ester I would suggest prop... but have you thought about using var... its great for strength and hardening gains... hope it all goes well for ya mate..

Comment

Originally posted by Greyphantom
      Hi there mate... yep the water is something which contributes to the gains with drol... but femera sure doesnt affect drol as it doesnt aromatise like other aas... I would start the fem after week 2.. as for the quick acting ester I would suggest prop... but have you thought about using var... its great for strength and hardening gains... hope it all goes well for ya mate..
      Anadrol does aromatise. Start the fem right from the beginning. Anavar doesn't even compare to anadrol in strength or size gains. I would run the drol a little longer, like 4 wks.

I wouldn't run the prop since you will have test in your system for as long as the eq. Try fina.

Instead of running a lower dose of sust while running the drol, I'd frontload it at 250mg/d for the first week, then run 333 eod wk 2-12. You could possible frontload the eq too.

Comment

Re: Revised Big Bulker and some questions . . . .

Originally posted by TooPowerful4u
        Ok, heres my revised bulker

1-2 Drol 100mg ED I would do one more week here; but I would not use 100mg/day. . .I would stick with 50mg

1-2 Sust 250mg EOD (875/wk) I would do one sust every day for a week and then go 500mg/week for the remainder until week 12.

3-12 Sust 333mg EOD (1150/wk)

1-12 EQ 150mg EOD (525/wk) eq I would do 400mg and divide it into 2 shots per week

1-16 B12 1000mcg EOD injectable b-12 here. . .orals are not utilized very well.

1-12 Femara 1.25mg EOD (with my question on weeks 1-2) [color= red] go with it from week 1 straight thru [/color]

I have some extra drol so i wanna throw it in at the begging as a kick start. Now, i was wondering if the water retention is what makes drol so strong and great for muscle building. If thats the case, should i just start the Femara after im done with the drol?

Now since i gotta wait 2 weeks after last shot of EQ and sust before PCT, what short acting ester would you recommend as a bulker to run say from around weeks 11-14 where i can start PCT a day or two after last shot?
        I would just go with prop 100mg EOD for that . .I like to use winstrol tabs in this space myself as it really tightens you up as you come off due to less water retention :)
        Last edited by canadagold; 02-25-04, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JuicedBeachBum
          Anadrol does aromatise. Start the fem right from the beginning. Anavar doesn't even compare to anadrol in strength or size gains. I would run the drol a little longer, like 4 wks.

I wouldn't run the prop since you will have test in your system for as long as the eq. Try fina.

Instead of running a lower dose of sust while running the drol, I'd frontload it at 250mg/d for the first week, then run 333 eod wk 2-12. You could possible frontload the eq too.
          As per anabolics 2000 anadrol does NOT directly convert to e in the body but it may be a metabolite that causes the e like effects... thus it doesnt aromatise...

why not run prop at the end...?? its a fast acting ester and will end the cycle nicely... also I wasnt suggesting replacing the drol with var... I was suggesting using var at the end... in place of prop...

Comment

Working...
          X