Is it the clomid talking???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it the clomid talking???

bro's lately i have been absolutely in love with my wife!
    i mean i always love her, but lately i am like another person with her. Like when we first met, im doing things for her that i havent done for years. Its like im trying to get into her pants for the first time or something.

Im like emotionally sensitive to her needs or something. Im kinda turning into a bitch (no offense ladies) if you know what i mean....like if i want to have sex or something and she turns me down it hurts my feelings now as when before i would just go to the bathroom and handle my biz.
    well, i guess not a bitch but its like i have a crush on her all over again. Thats the good part but the other day we went to see 50 first dates, and after the movie she asked what i thought about it and i said.......you guys ready for this?.....i said "it was sweet"!!!
    we both looked at each other and started busting up laughing! i couldnt believe i said that, and made her promise to never repeat it.......is it the estrogen guys?

its the clomid talking bro

good thing you didnt see a sad movie or you would have started crying....the other day i got teary eyed watching law and order
    LOL

Comment

Re: Is it the clomid talking???

Originally posted by LARGELI
      Thats the good part but the other day we went to see 50 first dates, and after the movie she asked what i thought about it and i said.......you guys ready for this?.....i said "it was sweet"!!!
      :rofl: I think its the clomid as well. When I took clomid I was really emotional with my GF. Everything she did made me tell her I love her :agree:

Comment

i need some clomid too, need that littlespark with my girl. I love the feeling when u first are talking to a girl, well i love my girl and i hope when i do the cycle and on clomid the emotions stir up.

Comment

if you need a lil spark just pop some liquid v ;)

Comment

Originally posted by John ROAR
            if you need a lil spark just pop some liquid v ;)
            :D :agree:

Comment

Dammit...your post has me dreading my own PCT that seems to be approaching rapidly.

:bawl: <---- Me on Clomid

Comment

ahahahaa havnt laughed like that in a long time

maybe all guys should use clomid to better understand woemn

Comment

welcome to clomid-land !!! lol

Comment

Don't worry, next time you are on Test, you'll want to smack her again.

J\K bro.

Comment

I can relate. On the way to the gym on my last PCT I started crying. I have no idea why, nothing was sad in my life. I got pissed off because I knew that it was the clomid and vowed never to take it again. :D

Comment

yea its funny hearing myself say things like " you dont look at me like you used too " or " why dont you ever want to spend time with just me anymore? "
                        The other day she was like " babe lets go out and drink with our friends this weekend " and i was like " why cant we just spend time alone ? "

The good thing is our sex life has tripled! :)

Comment

On a similar note; my M1T (15mg / day) hasn`t really slowed down my drive....and I am stacking it with 4-AD Transdermal. Anyway, maybe it is the addition of the 4-AD, but I have been a real horn-dog the past few weeks.

Comment

haha. . nice thread bro. .nothing better than alittle spice in your romance. . .that is a good thing for most guys to get a bit more emotional. . .
                            Your woman must love gear now :)
                            keep safe
                            CG

Comment

LOL i just got off the phone with my wife and was like " baby i cant wait to get off work, im gonna bring you home some chinese food, and rub your feet.......im gonna put the kids to bed early so we can watch The O.C. together and have some alone time" oh yea baby shes lovin it!

Comment

Working...
                              X