Winny and Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winny and Test

I am looking at doing somewhat of a cutting cycle, but my problem is my P-gland does not work properly. Therefore my natural test levels are low. I want to use some winny, but I have to keep test levels up. Can I combine test cyp. and winny without much bloat? I would like to combine Primbolan, but am unable to obtain any. I usally bridge with my androgel maybe I could use this? Thanks kmac

Re: Winny and Test

Originally posted by kmac99
    I am looking at doing somewhat of a cutting cycle, but my problem is my P-gland does not work properly. Therefore my natural test levels are low. I want to use some winny, but I have to keep test levels up. Can I combine test cyp. and winny without much bloat? I would like to combine Primbolan, but am unable to obtain any. I usally bridge with my androgel maybe I could use this? Thanks kmac
    is your test low enough to go on horomone replacement therapy, if not I would just use a low amount, maybe 200mg/week if all you want to do is keep test around the normal area. if you don't want bloat hit up an anti-aromotase.

Comment

SC54 said exactly what I would have.

Comment

SC54 I am on Androgel(when not on cycle) 200 cyp/weekly, and 20mg winny daily was my thoughts too. Anything else I could add? Thanks kmac

Comment

Working...
        X