Test Cyp Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Cyp Help

I have just started my first cycle of Test Cypionate made by Supra Labs. Canada. The dosage is 300mg//ml in a 10ml bottle. How many CC's should I take per week? Obviously if I want a 5 week cycle I take a bit over a cc? Thanks for your help in advance.

Re: Test Cyp Help

Originally posted by Snate
    I have just started my first cycle of Test Cypionate made by Supra Labs. Canada. The dosage is 300mg//ml in a 10ml bottle. How many CC's should I take per week? Obviously if I want a 5 week cycle I take a bit over a cc? Thanks for your help in advance.
    so you started your cycle but don't know how much to take? Does that seem a little backwards to you? Is this your first cycle ever or just your first test cyp cycle? If it is your first cycle ever just shoot 1 cc a week and you should gain okay from that. It will last you 10 weeks and you can find out how you respond to test. Good luck :)

Comment

Thank Stone Cold. Yes, it is very odd but I have gotten mixed answers from different sources and due to the fact that I have not been able to locate the specific manufacturer within these pages and others. It basically leads me to question the legitimacy of it. All I have seen are the 200mg. mix ratio? I am by no means am a newbie to lifting i.e. "all natural" 1/3 of my life and have been very against this until last week. LOL. Yes this my first ever, cherry bleeding all over the place....but loving it. Thanks again for help.

Peace,
      Snate
      "show me a good loser and I will show you a loser"

Comment

Well you came to the right place. From my own personal experience my source has no idea how to put a cycle together.

300mg/week seems a little low even for a first cycle but if you want to play it safe and see how your body reacts that's totally understandable.

I would up it to 500mg/week.

Eat big and you will grow!!

Comment

Thank Stone Cold. Yes, it is very odd but I have gotten mixed answers from different sources and due to the fact that I have not been able to locate the specific manufacturer within these pages and others. It basically leads me to question the legitimacy of it. All I have seen are the 200mg. mix ratio? I am by no means am a newbie to lifting i.e. "all natural" 1/3 of my life and have been very against this until last week. LOL. Yes this my first ever, cherry bleeding all over the place....but loving it. Thanks again for help.
          well supra is an underground lab with a good reputation so far. that is why the mg strength is 300. and yes 300 is at the low end but if that is all you have then that is what you have to work with, if you can get another bottle run 400-500 a week instead

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
            well supra is an underground lab with a good reputation so far. that is why the mg strength is 300. and yes 300 is at the low end but if that is all you have then that is what you have to work with, if you can get another bottle run 400-500 a week instead
            thats hittin the nail on the head!!!

Comment

Thanks again for the help and suggestions.

Peace out,
              Snate

Comment

Thanks again for the help and suggestions.

Peace out,
                Snate
                WORD-
                LOL :D

Comment

Re: Test Cyp Help

bro. . .I do think you need to do a bit more research:) that said, I would go with 1cc per week and hit it for 10 weeks as Stone said. . .I would get another bottle myself and do 600mg but seeing as you started before you asked just stick to what you have.

Comment

Working...
                  X