Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congress To Increase Penalties For AAS users

As posted by Sheesh @ Gaining-Mass.com

"This is specifically for the attention of those juicers who say they can care less if prohormones are banned or not

the much awaited Biden bill has been introduced into the Senate. In it, they broaden the anabolic steroid control act to include prohormones and prosteroids.

But they don't stop there. They also propose much stricter penalties for anabolic steroid offenses. That means that your possession of those Dbol tabs that you thought was no big deal might now get your ass thrown in prison as if you were possessing a bag of coke.

Pass this on to all anabolic boards on the net please"

- The words of Patrick Arnold

Link: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...postid=1788635

well shit

Comment

wait a damn minute...steroids are illegal ????

Comment

i still think its funny though. i know about 10 State Troopers 2 of which are FBI. they all juice, some even sell.

Comment

I still don't understand.....cigarettes and alcohol are legal....I guess the gov't makes more money on cigarettes and all the Senators are drunks so we're all fvcked! :mad:
          Last edited by voodoo; 08-22-03, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Good point Voodoo.... alcohol and tobacco line the pockets of the guys who ban and regulate supplements, PHs, & AAS.

Comment

you all of course realize steroids are legal to more humans than they are illegal to, I guess all people are not created equal , steroids are only harmful to Canadians and Americans , who knew?

Comment

I think it's just jeoulousy(sp). They afraid we take there wives and daughters because we look so damn good.

Comment

Ok gents....

Here's Biden's motherfucking bill, and yeah stiffer penalties all around if this piece of shit passes....

Glad to be livin' in a "free" country... :rolleyes:

DrG
                  Attached Files

Comment

This is so gay. I think there affraid of people getting healthier. Then they can't make near the money on health care. They consistantly talk about making our country healthier but are limiting the possibilities of making it happen.

Oh and have I ever tolk you I hate reading acrobat files.

Comment

I really don't know why building muscle should be considered such a crime, I remember reading one quote from a US politician that said if creatine was linked to muscle growth they would ban it!! Its just pure stupidity, with all the problems in the world they should be too busy dealing with them to even think about steroids.

Comment

fuck that shit, tha aint fair.:mad:

Comment

boy am i glad all this talk on these boards is only roll playing. you gotta be a fucking idiot to inject your self with steroids; might get an air bubble in your vein and die.

Comment

Hopefully Arnold Sw will run for President some day and make it legal, he can get sarted with California.

Comment

Damn that shit sucks ass. Pisses me off..

Comment

Working...
                              X