High Estrogen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Estrogen

Hey guys I need serious help. I got my blood results back from the Dr. My estrogen is at 75. Which is 23 points higher than normal. My endo won’t do shit about it. I have been complaining about breast lumps for 6 months. He said they would go away naturally with my TRT. Obviously they won’t, what should I do. What would be the best anti-E to use right now? I don’t have any good stuff, so I ordered some 6-oxo for the meantime.

Please help.

Thanks

Nolvadex, 40 mg/day. May want to use also Adex to shut down eestrogen production

Comment

Femera / Letrozole has worked best for me and is consider the most powerful at reducing estrogen levels. It will not dissolve the lumps as Nolvadex / Tamaxofin might though.

Comment

I am not sure how I can get those, I don't want to think about research chems. Will 6-oxo do the trick?

I made an appointment with a different DR. for a second opinion. we'll see how that goes on tuesday.
        Last edited by J.D.; 02-26-04, 07:20 PM.

Comment

i have never used 6oxo or even Femera / Letrozole, or even nolvadex, but i would definatly go with the femara/letrozol i dont think 6oxo will do the trick. its sounds like its a serious problem for you so id go with the femara/let :D

Comment

I have another appointment with a new Doc. We'll see how open minded he is to treating this. Thanks for the replies.

I will post the next findings nextweek after my appointment.

Comment

well, if the doc won't treat it then get online and find a good research kit place. . .we have a few good sponsors here. It is low risk so don't worry about that. Definitely at least get some nolvadex and hit 40mg per day 20mg am and 20mg pm. . .

Comment

nolva 40mg a day till resolved

Comment

Working...
                X