Aspiring Bodybuilder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aspiring Bodybuilder

I dont know if anyone has recently watched the MTV True LIfe i want the perfect body. If you have there is this guy who is trying to get his pro card. He is very lean and shrded and very big as well. He claims to be juice free. I say no way. Wanna know what you guys think if you have seen the episode.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...&threadid=2258

Comment

I had this debate somewhere , I believe he could have achieved that look drug free , it is possible , but I do not believe that guy did it without drugs , just my opinion that I formed from watching the guy on TV so it very well could be wrong , and I honestly did not think he looked all that great , he was good , don't get me wrong . but I am not sure he is that close to getting his pro-card

Comment

From what I here, he came in 3rd at a local level show and he is like 25 or older. Dosent sound like pro level to me. lol

Comment

He was defidently not pro material. I just find it that there are very few people who can achive what he did drug free. I just dont buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by BuschLightCan
            He was defidently not pro material. I just find it that there are very few people who can achive what he did drug free. I just dont buy it.
            Well you have to figure bro, he knows his whole family and friends will be watching. I would say im drug free also. just a safe and smart thing to do.

Comment

I guess that makes sense but then doesnt that defeat the purpose of the show "True Life". Whatever its only tv, its always full of lies.

Comment

I think the show was trying to focus more on the goals of the obbsesions more than the dark side of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                  I think the show was trying to focus more on the goals of the obbsesions more than the dark side of it.
                  I dont really think that, that is the case. I think it would be benificial to show his steroid use. This being because it would show how far he is willing to go to obtain his obbsession.

Comment

Me too, but the knowledge behind AS is very limited to non-users. There was a True Life I'm addicted to Oxicotin. But it's a prescriptive drug that has lots of studies behind it so they can show it's not the drug but the people useing it.

Comment

yeah, let's video tape one of us jacking 3ml of prop into both quads and then run it on national tv with our name and phone number... We don't want those cops to have work too hard to find those evil steerroids... :rolleyes:

DrG

Comment

Working...
                      X