2nd cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd cycle

my last cycle consistied of deca-durabolin and test cyp and i gained and keeped 30 lbs off of this cycle. my question is for my next cycle i was thinking of just running test for this cycle but i've heared that i wouldn't gain much because its my second cycle and i'm running only test. i was wondering if this was true or not and what would you recomend to run with test if i decided to stack.

yes you probly wont gain as much from doing a test only cycle, but then again diet is key to gaining weight, sounds like you had great gains with the test/deca cycle i would do that again with some dbol up front

Comment

the thing is that i dont wont to run deca again right know because it shut me down pretty hard

Comment

Originally posted by Miller893
        the thing is that i dont wont to run deca again right know because it shut me down pretty hard
        how much test did you run the first cycle as well as the deca. you might want to think about doing a test/oral cycle this time. Or just bump up the test from what you did last time and see how you react.

Comment

i ran 250mg of deca and 500mg of test a week. and do u mean oral as in dbol?

Comment

Originally posted by Miller893
            i ran 250mg of deca and 500mg of test a week. and do u mean oral as in dbol?
            dbol, anavar or winny would do you fine. I would just run either 500 again or maybe 600 for 10-12 weeks and then the first four weeks use an oral, your choice.

Comment

sounds good thanks

Comment

Working...
              X