DENNIS JAMES BUSTED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DENNIS JAMES BUSTED!

Hey boyz....anybody hear about this? I heard Dennis James got busted yesterday in Thailand by the DEA. He has been arrested for rec. drugs Ketamine and Ecstasy distribution.....That fuckin' sucks!

Here's a pic of him...I think in cuffs taken out of his gym. The DEA were working with Thai police.
    Attached Files

Comment

dame those are big arms.

Comment

damn, he must've been moving weight if the thailand police even considered doing something about it. that or he forgot to pay someone that week. them fuckers are crooked as hell. and here's a stupid question but he lives out there?

Comment

Originally posted by psyko1
          damn, he must've been moving weight if the thailand police even considered doing something about it. that or he forgot to pay someone that week. them fuckers are crooked as hell. and here's a stupid question but he lives out there?
          I heard it doesn't matter where you live....if you're a U.S cit.....DEA can hit you anywhere you go(I guess with some permission and co-operation from the participating country)

Comment

They can, but they usually work with the governement of the other country, but their arresting powers, are limited. We help clean up other countries problems...I think we should focus on our country instead of other ones...but I suppose they are concentrated on where the drugs in the U.S. are coming from...he must have been pushin' some weight though, for them to even consider sending agents to Thailand...weird

Comment

I feel bad for the arresting police officer, can you picture that, "uhhhh sir, your under arrest, please don't break my arm off."

All BS aside that sux, I'm sure more details will be out soon.

Comment

hey gator... how did you get that pic ??

Comment

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. Shit happens. BB

Comment

Originally posted by bonebreaker
                    Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. Shit happens. BB
                    I agree with you 100% he should of never get into the rec drugs to begin with. stick with the gear, be healthy and live in paradise in thailand! mmmmm thai chiky's:D

Comment

well, he is a heavy in thai so I am sure it was just a matter of time. .there are quite a few stories going around the uk about a few individuals that got really messed up when they crossed paths with Dennis. . .

Comment

Aren't Thai's laws very strict about things like this. If it was a large amount, isn't that punishable by death?

Comment

Originally posted by canadagold
                          well, he is a heavy in thai so I am sure it was just a matter of time. .there are quite a few stories going around the uk about a few individuals that got really messed up when they crossed paths with Dennis. . .
                          give more details on the story bro, sounds interesting:D
                          hold on, where's my popcorn:drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by playthegame
                            Aren't Thai's laws very strict about things like this. If it was a large amount, isn't that punishable by death?
                            Yeah they place you in prison for chewing gum...

Comment

I thought Dennis was black, but that looks like a white guy in the pic.

Comment

Working...
                              X