ATTN Bouncer and anyone who has been on test for almost a year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN Bouncer and anyone who has been on test for almost a year

hey guys. i was ready to finish my cutting cycle, which was my bulking cycle + my cutting cycle so 16 weeks total. but my buddy who started me in juice has too much test prop left over. my next cycle starts in november.

i was wondering if i can continue cutting for 2 weeks and then run test prop all the way until november. i just finished hcg to prevent atrophy.

my question is

1. if i run test till november will i still be able to gain the same amount of muscle on my next bulker with test cyp as i would be able to if i took a 2 month break.

2. has anyone done this ?

Im not a year round guy, but you could get away with using prop eod till next full cycle, you would just have too rotate some more HCG in there to keep things in working order

Comment

no you will not gain as much as if you took a break. i stayed on for 9 mo and stopped gaining almost totally. i took a break for a few mo and got back on and although i had lost weight, i blasted past where i was with ease.

Comment

On Test.

Ive been on at least a cc a week for 4 years with maybe two small breaks a year and blood work. Along with the cycles I do in summer or before a show I have continued to add weight yearly but, to each his own. SR

Comment

ok then, i think im gonan do 1 mroe week and take 2 months off.

Comment

Basically weigh your options... If you lose a lot of wieght post cycle like I do...then it might be to your benefit to stay on... I lose at least 10 pounds every time i come off due to my insane metabolism. Thats why I cruise for a few months at 400 mg a week enathate before I start upping the dosages again and adding other compounds.

Comment

you too nekra?-I can lose 10 pounds within a week or two if I don't watch myself. I can't wait till I get older and my metabolism slows down. I could eat all day not on the juice and not gain a single pound.

Comment

I've been on for 6 months now, was going off after the show but I think I'll add gh to the stack right after the show and that should help keep me growing.
                I've also been getting blood tests every 2 months and everything is normal

Comment

neesize is this your first run with GH?

Comment

yup, never could afford it before this hookup came along. I just want to see what kind of size I can add to my frame when combining it with heavy anabolics and insulin

Comment

you work on that back of yours and your gonna be killer. I can't wait to start gh. probably in a year or so. I am going to put away about 100 a month to buy some down the road.

Comment

Working...
                      X