Is this possible on gh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this possible on gh

I finished up all my gh, and want to thank the guys here for answering my questions. I loved it and want more.
    My question is I have a buddy who is useing 3 iu jin 5 x a week with fina and d-bol, but the dude is getting fat as hell so he's gonna start useing t-3, is his jin garbage or is it possible that gh doesn't work for everyone? I used gh for 5 months total, and will admit didn't really notice anything other than carpal tunnell for the first 10 weeks then it just seemed like everything kicked in at once and every couple of weeks my pants kept getting looser. I just wonder why the guy is getting fatter.

in my opinion it is probably due to his diet....if he is trying to bulk

Comment

yea what's his diet like? also it's just like AS some ppl gain better than others off stuff, i'm sure some ppl is gonna lose more fat and have better results from GH than others do

Comment

im about to try it.Got a guy whos gonna give me some! at no charge. Lucky huh?

Comment

To tell you the truth I don't exactly know his diet, but I don't know how you can put on 20 lbs of fat on in 6 weeks with gh and fina.

Comment

20lbs of fat. I think that's a little messed up. Seriously find out what hes eating

Comment

could it be HCG and not GH try the pregnicy (spelling) test.

Comment

Working...
              X