Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gear levels and hittin the gym that day!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear levels and hittin the gym that day!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by TooPowerful4u; 07-17-09, 03:23 AM.

Re: Gear levels and hittin the gym that day!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by TooPowerful4u
    OK, im totally convinced after today, that it matters when you take your gear. I have been droppin strength in my chest, mainly bench press, since iv been dieting. Started at 275 on incline for 10 like 8 weeks ago, and only got 225 for 8 last week. Today I decided I have a shot of test and a shot of deca left then im finnished with those AAS. I figured I wanna get it done now, so I took double the dose today so I don’t gotta do Fridays shots. Now I know im not that strong, im only 21, but I got 275 for 10 outta nowhere on incline again. All my movements were increased by a LOT also today.

Anybody else experience crazy strength gains when taking a large amount of gear before hittin the gym??? This is lookin to be a theory I might be sticking with in the future for sure!
    I can tell with orals and prop and fast esters. but I feel that any shot or steroid I take before the gym gives me a "Reason" to be there, hard to explain but it is like I look at myself in the mirror and say to myself "Don't waste the shit you just put in your body!!!!" its get me psyched up and sometimes mindset is what you need to break plateaus.

Comment

i think its in your mind witch aint a bad thing what ever works. thats a good increase in weight good job!

Comment

Dbol is good for that. Take some Dbol before hitting the gym. It really increases intensity.

Comment

Slow acting test and deca had nothing to do with your workout. Just in your head. Dbol or winny is a differnt story.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
            Slow acting test and deca had nothing to do with your workout. Just in your head. Dbol or winny is a differnt story.
            yep....

Comment

Working...
            X