1 week 2 days no dbol pumps or strength gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 week 2 days no dbol pumps or strength gains

Hey bro's, I got some naps. Running 35mg ed for 4 weeks.

10 days on so far, strength still the same, weight is up a lot but i gain weight like crazy (hypo-thyroidism). I have not felt crazy pumps thus far, although when i walk the front of my leg tends to cramp up, I am also more winded it seems.

I was wondering if perhaps I should bump up the dose, and if anyone has expierence with dbol how long it took them to make big strength gains and feel the pumps?

are you running dbol alone bro ?

Comment

Nope standard cycle test enan 1-10 500mgs per week

Comment

It takes me about 20 to 25 days for real noticeable strenght gains.

Comment

I just finshed 6 weeks of d-bol. I am running it with test and decca. I did not notice strengths gains for 3-4 weeks, and it was not as much as I thought I would get. I was getting like 3 or 4 more reps with the heavy stuff. I have been off it for about 10 days now, and today I did feel a little weaker than I had, and I have dropped some water. Over all, I was not to impressed, I like anadrol better, it seems to do more for me.

I was using the loeffler reforvit simples at 50mg ed.

Comment

SHOULD KICK IN ANY DAY.....I'm hypo too the pumps are not so fun.....

Comment

I tend to notice the painful shoulder pumps within a couple of days...but everything tends to kick in very early for me.

Comment

don't expect crazy strength gains. dbol will fill you with water to make you a bit stroger but the majority of strength will still come from CNS variables and the amount of muscle you put on.

Comment

1 week isnt that long bro.......if you think about it 1 week is only training 1 body part once maybe twice, so you wont be able to tell how much strength has gone up unless youre continually working the same body part.

last cycle i noticed strength gains in the first week b/c i was working chest 3 times a week for the first 2 weeks, so i was able to see increases from day to day almost.........but like i said, most people only work a body part once or twice a week so you cant realy tell until youve worked the same part a few times.

Comment

I do not like d-bol, makes me a bloated piece of sh*t.

Comment

check your carb levels.

Comment

Working...
                      X