X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just did first 250 mgs of Adequan!

Ok...just fired 250 mgs in my ass of this stuff..thats 2.5 ml

I'll keep everyone posted...AND if anyone out there has tried
    it, let me know anything you know about it..Alwasy need more knowledge..

from what I have read and seen, it doens't just mask the joints..
    it helps them heal..and fast..Well,we will fidn out soon...

I'll be following this thread closely! I have been plagued by joint pain for years. i have used this stuff on my older dogs & it is amazing stuff. I even asked my vet how I could use it. All he could say was "not for human use" heck half the stuff in my medicine cabnit says that!

What is your duration? How often do you dose?

You already said your dose, I assume that stays constant.

Comment

That was my FIRST dose tonight...I am trying 250 mgs x2
      weekly..That was the best I could find as far as dosing..
      I'll be one happy dude if this stuff even helps!!

Comment

keep us posted on your results, i'd take just about anything if i thought it would help joint pain, my elbows have hurt like hell for the past 3 years

Comment

Bailey I also have been looking into this product but I cant find anywhere that says exactly where to inject it. I know it says intramuscular but I was wondering if it needed to be site injected? Did you already look into this and find out that it does not matter?

Comment

BBOSSMAN...I did it IM in my glute...I thought I saw something on it, but couldn't remember..Most of what I read just said IM..So, I
            couldn't wait...needed to try it...It should work IM...it seems like it
            works so good IM..I sure hope it helps...
            Do a search for ADEQUAN>> I will do it again and see...

Comment

So its a cellular drug then, that's good then :) I'm having trouble finding a good place for adequan...imma keep diggin though...I have been having wrist pains for a while, and finger pains...as well as back pains, I suppose I'm on this computer too much...

Comment

Flash:
                let me know if you need help finding some..I got mine in three days..

Comment

What is the duration?

I know with animals it is a series of injections, then it's over. how long do you plan to use it and how many days between injections?

Comment

I plan on 250 mgs every 4 days for a total of 4 shots..then maybe
                    do 4 more shot, cause that seems to be the tiem froam they are using..total of 8 injections...I'd like to feel something before that.
                    Do a search on Adequan...you'll find a lot..

Comment

BAILEY I have done a couple searches and found a lot of material on it but so far no specific instructions on injection sites only that it is intramuscular. Are the injections painful at all? I have some joint pains in my shoulders and was wanting to try it for that but wasnt sure if I needed to site inject or not. I found a few places selling it but Im curious where you got it and how much?

Comment

BAILEY cant wait to hear your results. I've been looking for some real life experience on this product for some time. I know Dangerousgrounds has used it and from what I remember he said he like the results but i'm not sure if they lasted. Good luck man if this works for you I'm jumpin on this shit.

Comment

I'll let you know...I am surprised more hane't tried it..

Comment

love my spelling.. I am surprised more Haven't tried!!!

Comment

BAILEY any results to speak of.

Comment

Working...
                              X