Test 400 & Decanandrolen 200 Vet OK or NOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test 400 & Decanandrolen 200 Vet OK or NOT

Last year I took a cycle of Test 400 AND DECANANDROLEN 200 both products made by Denkall. It said for vetranarian use but I did the cycle and on two injections I had a real soar ass (like the entire cheek up into my lower back) and a fever for a day or so. My buddy was taking the exact same cycle and had no issues. We both gained about 30lbs of semi lean mass. I was going to do another cycle but afraid of the fever and soarness. Any ideas?

Fever and soreness are usually associated with bad injections. Possible infection or abcess. Go for another cycle just make sure to use clean pins everytime and swab the area w/ alcohol.

Comment

Hay twix did all that the first fo round and the only thing I could think of is that I was mybe yarding over on the pin when injecting. I have talked my girl into sticking this time so we will see how she does. Jest finishing laser hair removal on chest and back do you think additional groth will occur? 2 year warranty on the hair removal so I want to do what I am going to do now incase it comes back.

Comment

sometimes you get sore as hell form injections cause you hit nervers and veins

Comment

the soreness is most likely a result of the T400 high BA content. it's the most common complaint anywhere from using T400. both products are very good IMO, although the T400 is rumored to be slightly underdosed at around 330mg/ml rather than 400mg/ml.

Comment

thanks guys I am going to start next week. 5' 10" 195 now a little soft at 12-13% body fat want to get to about 215 at -10% body fat. We will see how it goes

Comment

Originally posted by GearTripper
              the soreness is most likely a result of the T400 high BA content. it's the most common complaint anywhere from using T400. both products are very good IMO, although the T400 is rumored to be slightly underdosed at around 330mg/ml rather than 400mg/ml.
              did you use that T400 up yet GT? :D

Comment

Re: Test 400 & Decanandrolen 200 Vet OK or NOT

Originally posted by hitnitmanly
                Last year I took a cycle of Test 400 AND DECANANDROLEN 200 both products made by Denkall. It said for vetranarian use but I did the cycle and on two injections I had a real soar ass (like the entire cheek up into my lower back) and a fever for a day or so. My buddy was taking the exact same cycle and had no issues. We both gained about 30lbs of semi lean mass. I was going to do another cycle but afraid of the fever and soarness. Any ideas?
                here is the answer, BUY A different brand, LOL-T400 blows ass. that will always make you sore, you can cut it if you want but it never helped me.

Comment

Re: Re: Test 400 & Decanandrolen 200 Vet OK or NOT

Originally posted by stonecold54
                  LOL-T400 blows ass.
                  don't rip T400 just cause you're a pussy ;)

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                    did you use that T400 up yet GT? :D
                    almost... will want more soon.

Comment

almost... will want more soon.
                      you are a glutton for punishment. LOL

don't rip T400 just cause you're a pussy ;)
                      :sillyfu: you can suck on some of my painless homebrew bro. LOL

:D

Comment

Questions

Sorry for my english i'm french.

How long you suggeste me to do the cycle. I do 2ml of test 400 and 1ml of decanandrolen 200 once a week.

Comment

Very common to get fever and pain from injecting T400, high BA content

Comment

Working...
                          X