P-GH....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P-GH....?

so I was surfing some of the liquid research companies today and I came across a product called P-GH on *******supply.com, anyone heard of it?

It states its a precurser GH product but they make it come across like you'd inject the stuff by all the "not for IM use, even though technically you could" jargon! I thought it was an interesting concept, just curious if anyone else had stumbled onto this?:rofl:

i have not heard anything negative about the stuff yet--but have not tried it myself--

Comment

Seen it, wanted to try it.. Don't know if anyone used it IM or sub-q, but still lookin'.. ;)

Comment

Tried it but was on so many other things it was really hard to tell what effect it really had. I did seem to sleep a little deeper and better while on it though...

Comment

A lot of bro's have tried it out over at s'ology and have been giving it good reviews. It seems to be very similar to HGH without some of the sides. Can't wait to try it.

Comment

Tried it but much like Skii said I was on too many to truley know if it had any real effect... yes I did subQ administration... F_T

Comment

F_T, I guess my question is it worth a try...its a unique idea anyways!

Comment

oh, and wouldn't you need to run it for 6 mths or so to see GH type results?

Comment

To be honest... I'm not sure it is worth it nor am I sure how long one would need to run it see the results that they would desire... I thru it in the mix for a month and saw nothing outta the ordinary, but whose to say that month was long enough... Now if hugh wanted to donate a six month supply of it I'd surely try it again to test the results out... but otherwise I'm not gonna shell out $x of money for something that might work over $y of money for something that I know will work... F_T

Comment

interesting, how about it hugh?

Comment

pgh works for me :D ! worth my money for sure.

Comment

how long you been on it 9950?

Comment

about 2 months. i get great sleeps, fantastic pumps, i stacked it with a product i got from the same company and i went from 270- 290 . i am currently 292, i have great pumps and my speed went up i went from 4.78-4.69 40 -

Comment

not to mention bodyfat % went down... i havent checked my new % but i can definatly see it in the mirror, :D

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                              X