No announcement yet.

gonna start this week, any suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gonna start this week, any suggestions?

I'm starting my cycle today, and it goes like this:

Week1-15- 500mg eq(RXboldenone, russel pharmaceuticals)
    Week1-15- 300mg test cypionate(depo-testosterone, upjohn)
    Week1-20- 3 iu of jintropin
    Week8-15-30mg winny ed (tabs, stromba, sterling-health)
    Week10-15- 100mg proviron ed

I have 65 clomid tabs for pct, and I have ALOT of nolva but don't know where to through them in. I also am considering t3 at a low dose(25mcg) throughout the cycle.

Any suggestions or thoughts are much appreciated.

more test everthing else looks good to me. i like 500mgs test

Comment

Re: gonna start this week, any suggestions?

Originally posted by jupiter
      I'm starting my cycle today, and it goes like this:

Week1-15- 500mg eq(RXboldenone, russel pharmaceuticals)
      Week1-15- 300mg test cypionate(depo-testosterone, upjohn)
      Week1-20- 3 iu of jintropin
      Week8-15-30mg winny ed (tabs, stromba, sterling-health)
      Week10-15- 100mg proviron ed

I have 65 clomid tabs for pct, and I have ALOT of nolva but don't know where to through them in. I also am considering t3 at a low dose(25mcg) throughout the cycle.

Any suggestions or thoughts are much appreciated.
      don't use the novals unless you need them. I Have never used T3 so I can't say much about that. I would use at least 400mg of test unless this is your first cycle which I am guessing it is not. :) Everything looks good though.

Comment

More test for sure if it was me I would lower the eq to 300mg and up the test to 500mg.

Comment

BBossman why would you lower the eq? The reason for only 300mg of test is I have either luck or a curse, cause I respond to test easily. I have never used high amounts of test and I grow. I'll see how it goes the first 3 weeks. Thanks for the feedback guys.

Comment

8 weeks of winny is too much bro.

EQ dosage looks good, and I like that you're using the minumum amount of test that you know you'll grow from (I respond well to low doses as well).

Cut that Winny down to the final 4 weeks, but take 50mg per day instead.

Comment

if you respond to 300mgs of test stick with it your lucky im on 1000mgs and it aint doin shit.

Comment

The reason I say to lower the eq is that I was taught a long time ago that you should use a 2 to 1 test to eq and deca ratio. I have known a few people to have problems with "getting it up" when the eq is quite a bit higher than the test. It is the same way with deca too. Just my opinion though you know your body better than me. good luck

Comment

i'd up the test a lil myself but if you gain from 300mg go for it

Comment

Thanks for the responses guys. I'm gonna wait and see how the first 3 weeks go untill I adjust anthing. I heard that eq may give you problems with "getting it up" but I used eq last year @600mg for 10 weeks and I was cool. Is the reason for shortening the length of winny due to liver toxicity or is another reason?

Comment

Liver toxicity, and the law of diminishing returns: you'll get most of your results from the winny in 4 weeks, and won't see much in the way of results after that.

Comment

If you dont have any already, you can grab a bottle of milk thistle for liver detox.

Comment

I always use milk thistle and thanks for the suggestion bro, the reason I wanted to use the winny @30mg ed for 8 weeks is cause a buddy of mine who picked the tabs up with me used 15mg ed for 100 days, and swore it was way better than high dose short period of time. I don't want to do that long of winny, so I tried to cut it in the middle. Thanks for all the feedback guys.

Comment

Working...
                          X