i pinned for the first time tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i pinned for the first time tonight!

did my first injection tonight. I have a few questions if you dont mind answering them

It didn't hurt at all at the time of injection into my thigh...but once I stopped moving it hurt...then I aspirated, and saw tiny bubbles and then start the actual injection...it took about 30 seconds for me to inject 1.5 cc's of tren. I took it slow, because I could feel the oil building up and spreading out I guess, so then I pulled the pin out and start massaging and rubbed with a swab. So anyway, to the point of this thread.

1. I tasted a weird taste in my mouth about 2 minutes after injection, it tasted like alcohol...what was that? :-x
    2. How long will my leg feel odd like this? It doesn't hurt, its just sore to where its a little weak. Just curious.

Thanks again,

flash

the taste is common with fina use. You will get more accustomed to the injections and wont have many problems.

are you doing fina alone?

Comment

Re: i pinned for the first time tonight!

Originally posted by flashpoint
      did my first injection tonight. I have a few questions if you dont mind answering them

It didn't hurt at all at the time of injection into my thigh...but once I stopped moving it hurt...then I aspirated, and saw tiny bubbles and then start the actual injection...it took about 30 seconds for me to inject 1.5 cc's of tren. I took it slow, because I could feel the oil building up and spreading out I guess, so then I pulled the pin out and start massaging and rubbed with a swab. So anyway, to the point of this thread.

1. I tasted a weird taste in my mouth about 2 minutes after injection, it tasted like alcohol...what was that? :-x
      2. How long will my leg feel odd like this? It doesn't hurt, its just sore to where its a little weak. Just curious.

Thanks again,

flash
      sounds like you did everything right brother. yep fina will give you a shit taste in the mouth. the oil lump should spread out with good massaging and you should feel it go away within a day or two. Good job bro. Of course I have stuck myself 5 times this week already. LOL it gets to be fun

Comment

I poked myself for the first time on tuesday, it was good. I went in the glutes, its still kinda sore today. i didnt feel the oil go in my body though.

Mark

Comment

wow theres lots of virgins here lately execpt stonecold who hit it 5 times already and its only wed. crazy guy..

Comment

Originally posted by INTIMID8OR3
            You have 24 hours to live :(

thats fucked up but funny.LOL

;)

Comment

congrats on your first shot, a moment you never forget, lol...

Comment

Not sure about the taste Bro because I have never done Fina. But as far as the soreness, that is pretty normal. One thing I do is run my gear under some fairly hot water to heat it up a bit. Until the glass is pretty warm. Then draw and shoot. Remember to only shoot as fast as your body will let it in. If you try to push harder, it will hurt more in the long run.

Cheers!

Comment

Way to go on your first one. I remember how freaked out I was when I did mine, all those horror stories your hear about what could happen. Once you get the hang of it's nothing. Just rotate sites as you will get scar tissue buildup after like 50 shots in the same spot. Then it's like piercing leather. haha

Good job bro

Comment

Originally posted by decadan
                    Not sure about the taste Bro because I have never done Fina. But as far as the soreness, that is pretty normal. One thing I do is run my gear under some fairly hot water to heat it up a bit. Until the glass is pretty warm. Then draw and shoot. Remember to only shoot as fast as your body will let it in. If you try to push harder, it will hurt more in the long run.

Cheers!

Dan, as you mentioned to only shoot as fast as your body will let it in, that is not a fuckin' joke at all...I totally can already believe that after the first injection. I somehow knew how hard to push the plunger....it was a good first time experience, since all went well. My leg feels sore today, but I feel great....by the way all, I didn massage the oil down. So its all good ;)

Comment

By the way, do you think the tren has spread throughout my body, or does it take a while to effect you?

Comment

Originally posted by flashpoint
                        By the way, do you think the tren has spread throughout my body, or does it take a while to effect you?
                        relax bro, it has definitely spreaded through your system but give it time to kick in and when it does you'll know. Congrats. and welcome to gaining true gains.

Comment

Working...
                        X