letro dosage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• letro dosage?

im on 1g test ,600mgs deca, 50mgs d-bol a week 4th week. using 3 squirts of lion letro ed my nipps are puffy and just a lil tender im bumpin to 4 squirts ed and workin from there. but was just wonderin how much everyone else was takin. thanks

Between 1.25mg or 2.5mg EOD is good.. Any higher can cause complications with the plumbing, plus aromatase needs to regenerate or you'll have more estrogen than you started with.. ;)

IMO, nolva would've been better to get at itchy nips, letro just stops them from getting any worse.. Need to block the receptor sites, not just the hormone's affinity..

Comment

Originally posted by bigpetefox
      Between 1.25mg or 2.5mg EOD is good.. Any higher can cause complications with the plumbing, plus aromatase needs to regenerate or you'll have more estrogen than you started with.. ;)

IMO, nolva would've been better to get at itchy nips, letro just stops them from getting any worse.. Need to block the receptor sites, not just the hormone's affinity..

Comment

shit im stupid bro i forgot to tell you i am also takin 4.5 ius GH ed so i dont want nolva. my badd sorry guys.

Comment

It's cool.. Best thing would be to get a topical anti-e like Ergopharm's Skulpt..

Comment

thanks bigpete for comin back to straightin me out. im gonna do a search on that to see what i can find out thanks again.

Comment

It's what I do.. ;)

There's another topical out for stopping gyno, if I can remember what it's called, I'll let you know..

Comment

Originally posted by bigpetefox
                There's another topical out for stopping gyno, if I can remember what it's called

Are you thinking of Andactrim?

Comment

Letro is my choice in this situation ...always ...It's faster acting than Nolva and does a better job ....everyone is a little different listen to your body.....Pete was right on about the mgs

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
                    Are you thinking of Andactrim?
                    That must be it, I remembered it started with an A.. ;)

Comment

Working...
                    X