NExt cycle help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NExt cycle help?

Iam starting my 5th week of Test 400mg only cycle. I am already thinking aboutmy next go round. I have another 10 weeks of test 400 and deca 300. I am wanting some big results, so should I add Equipose ,Stanazol, or possibly Bold? I want to make good gains without having to worry about many side effects.

Test enanthate and Eq would be good, jump with dbol.. If you meant Bold as in Boldenone, it's the same as EQ/Equipoise.. Winstrol (stanozolol) is good for hardening, you won't get much as far as puttin' on mass..

Go for 400mg test per week, and 400-600mg EQ per week, then top it off with dbol 50mg ED for first 4 weeks.. ;)

Comment

You have test400 and deca300 in hand for the next go round...so do just that: test at 400mg/week and deca at 300mg/week. I'd add in D-bol, but at a low dose like 20mg/day since it will be your first time using it.

Since you didn't mention it, I'm not sure what post-cycle therapy you are planning on using. If you don't already know about it, do a search on post-cycle therapy (PCT) and make sure you do it!

Comment

yea test 400, deca, and dbol is a good stack, that's what i'd run

Comment

deca at 300 a week is too low.

Originally posted by hitmansb
          You have test400 and deca300 in hand for the next go round...so do just that: test at 400mg/week and deca at 300mg/week. I'd add in D-bol, but at a low dose like 20mg/day since it will be your first time using it.

Since you didn't mention it, I'm not sure what post-cycle therapy you are planning on using. If you don't already know about it, do a search on post-cycle therapy (PCT) and make sure you do it!

Comment

Originally posted by lxorl
            deca at 300 a week is too low.
            Not for a first timer.. ;)

Comment

I have nolv and arimidex on hand for PCt. but that is it. Should I have more? Thanks for the info

Comment

Also, would I run the d-bol for the 10 weeks?

Comment

Dbol no longer than 4, 5-6 if you've used it before.. First time use, stick with 4 weeks..

Comment

Since Deca tends to shut you down hard, I'd get some HCG as well. Get 5000 IUs, and take a 500IU shot every other day at the end of your cycle. It takes 3 weeks for the Deca to mostly clear your system, so this is a good time to run the HCG. Run Nolva along with the HCG, and when HCG is done you should use Clomid. 100mg/day for the first week, 50mg/day for the second week, then 25mg/day for the third week. Use Nolvadex throughout Clomid run as well. When Clomid is done, continue to run Nolvadex for a couple of weeks. Arimidex should be used during your cycle and during HCG use, but is of little value after that.

Comment

Working...
                    X