bulgarian d-bol ? are they legit ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bulgarian d-bol ? are they legit ?

I've only seen 1 pic on the web that resembles the ones I have.
    What do ya you guys think. are they REAL ??
    http://www.onlinesteroid.com/bionabol.htm
    Attached Files

100% fake my friend

Comment

Looks like crap to me bro...sorry

Comment

bionabol just comes yet in strips of ten pills, in pakages with 40 pills! never buy bionabol in 1000paks or 100paks....the same for naposims

Comment

Yes fake... and also bionabol is out of product. they don`t produce it anymore

Comment

I have recently got some polish bionabol and they seem to be legit so far they came loose but, I am used to the russian blister packs so I didn't appriciate what I got but they aren't scored and they are smaller in size than the russians dianabol

Comment

Hmmm, I am overseas and there is bionabol available...what should I look out for? It does not come in a package. I have bought stuff from this guy with great gains in size and strength. The pills are white and have a score in the middle. Thanks for the help.

Street

Comment

Very old Bionabol used to come in small bottles of 40 tabs.They are still available in blisters of 10 tabs,4 blisters per box.A friend of mine brought me some back from Bulgaria not too long back.Good stuff

Comment

I know Bionabol used to come packaged like that about 10-15 years ago, but haven't seen them in that format for a long time...I'd be skeptical...

Comment

I just got two bottles of Polish Bionabol 100 5mg tabs in each bottle, and they are in short fat sealed bottles. My source always sends me legit stuff so I doubt they're fake. They do NOT look like the ones in the pic above. They are small and white, but there is no score on them.

Comment

Originally posted by BENCH355ANIMAL
                      I just got two bottles of Polish Bionabol 100 5mg tabs in each bottle, and they are in short fat sealed bottles. My source always sends me legit stuff so I doubt they're fake. They do NOT look like the ones in the pic above. They are small and white, but there is no score on them.
                      The ones below are the ones I got which are fake....so I had them replaced with BD Anabol.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Re: bulgarian d-bol ? are they legit ?

Originally posted by primobaby
                        I've only seen 1 pic on the web that resembles the ones I have.
                        What do ya you guys think. are they REAL ??
                        http://www.onlinesteroid.com/bionabol.htm
                        The ones in the little cylinder bottle with 40 tabs are real.

Comment

Working...
                        X