No announcement yet.

STOP ASKING FOR SOURCES, final warning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STOP ASKING FOR SOURCES, final warning!

Im sick of getting PM's, or fowarded PMs from guys that "have been here for a while, and know the rules, just dont want to get scammed"

If you knew the rules, you WOULDNT be asking peroid!

Im making an example of the next person that asks for a lead through PM, to any moderator or member, you are gone from this site, and the mod or member that gets the PM, is to let me know ASAP

I sure as shit hope that is understood...

Doom

BUMP

Comment

Let em have it man...We all have to play by the same rules...Big Bump for Doom

Comment

I'm a nub, but know enough not to plain out ask for a source. Or start pming mods asking for sources. I recently asked one of the mods about a source if it was a reliable one or not. I'm assuming this is alright to do though right?

Comment

Originally posted by dabomb
          I'm a nub, but know enough not to plain out ask for a source. Or start pming mods asking for sources. I recently asked one of the mods about a source if it was a reliable one or not. I'm assuming this is alright to do though right?

Yup thats cool, mods are there for you to help you not get scammed(or atleast they try ther're best) but they will not supplie sources to members!!
          Bump for Dooms and all the new/current members

Comment

Originally posted by dabomb
            I recently asked one of the mods about a source if it was a reliable one or not. I'm assuming this is alright to do though right?
            we are more than happy to verify a person youve found, or any other question you may have for us, just no leads

Comment

I have no problem checking into a source if you have one, and you're not sure.. I'm normally the nice guy, and mention that it's not cool to ask outright for a source, but what Doom says goes from now on..

Comment

And we have found our first winner, name will not be mentioned in public, but 12 hrs after this was put up, he asked another member for a lead, and he is gone

Comment

Maybe your first, but im sure he/she will not be your last. LoL Have fun.

Comment

List me!

Just joking bro, I hear what you are saying and couldnt agree more, I have to deal with the same shit all the time where I mod and it becomes tiersome to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
                      And we have found our first winner, name will not be mentioned in public, but 12 hrs after this was put up, he asked another member for a lead, and he is gone

Some people have to learn the hard way...

Comment

well if you would just give me a bloody source then i wouldnt have to pm you with all my alters, mate :p

Comment

When asking to check on a source how should one ask that question? Should we post the name, email of the source, website or what?

Comment

RULES ARE RULES:) have a nice day.

Comment

big bump for all our protection

Comment

Working...
                              X