T3 (cytomel) sides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T3 (cytomel) sides

I have just started t3 , im up to 50mcg , its deff making me feeling depressed, is this something that will go away when i have become more used to it or will it stay thoughout? thanks for any help! I have only been on it for 4 days.

If I remember correctlly going by your pics in the pic forum. You are skinny as it is. Why would you want to use something like t3 that will eat away at some of the muscle that you do have.

Comment

is that all your taking is T3 ?
      it is going to start eating your muscle too brah . and Bouncer's right . there is no fat on you to worry about anyway . if I was going to make you a cycle it would be prop/fina not T3

Comment

thanks for ur replies, im doing it cause im going to eat more to gain alittle but i dont wanna bloat or gain bf%. I can gain size really fast , but i also think i hold water easy. I was only going to go up to 75mcg a day, and eat about 500 more caloires during the week and up carbs to around 300.

Comment

No needles yet? or not interested in AAS? How about clen?

Comment

Originally posted by italiano
            thanks for ur replies, im doing it cause im going to eat more to gain alittle but i dont wanna bloat or gain bf%. I can gain size really fast , but i also think i hold water easy. I was only going to go up to 75mcg a day, and eat about 500 more caloires during the week and up carbs to around 300.
            Well just because you hold water easy dosent mean you have to use t3. lol. use something like taxatrone. im telling you bro, t3 for you is a bad idea.

Comment

T3 make me unbeareably tired even at a low dose. when I'm tired I feel depressed.

Comment

Working...
              X