guys got a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guys got a question

well had a source been doing biz with them for few yrs they went out so after trial and error and a few hundred bucks found really good source but old source came back the question is are there any good steroids coming out of austrailia cause now the original source is selling stuff from there i mean im not going back to them cause price and another form said they sold 10/40 outta 2 cycles from him gained 10 pounds and nothing really impressive just really was wondering about austrailian stuff thanks guys,,yeah i know should try to hook up at gym i go to(god knows theres some big men and women there but half the surrounding areas cops lift there too yeah i know uuummm information purposes only natural way to go uuummm not!!!!!!!!!

well why not stick with your current source??

Comment

Originally posted by gearjunky
      well why not stick with your current source??

:agree:

Comment

no offence but if you came to me at a gym and asked for juice id drop a dumbbell on your big toe.LOL stick with your current guy IMO good luck

Comment

If you really want to know about aussie gear, yeah it's generally very good, most of it is for export to mexico as vet products, knowing that it will make its way into the north american black market afterwards. Their Winny is large particle which means shots with the 22g gun. They also make interesting blends of gear. Check Anabolics 2004 by Llewellyn.

Comment

yea there's some good austrailian gear out there

Comment

Working...
            X