how much prop is too much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much prop is too much?

In regards to this post.........I am a 30 yr old male, 5'8" tall, weighing about 210 lbs, at 6.5% bodyfat, with about 5 or 6 cycles under my belt since 1999 (mostly sus, deca, and fina). So please take this into consideration when advising the dosage.

I am stacking 600 mg/wk of EQ with 600mg/wk of prop for 10 weeks. Is this too much? If so what do you guys think is the best dosage. I am adding 50mg/eod winny for the last 3 weeks and continuing for 3 more weeks after. I'll use HCG, clomid, and nolva during PCT. Let me know if the dosage is too high before I do any damage to my insides. Also, anyone have any advice on supplements that might help suppress any damage to my liver or kidneys? Just to be safe..................Thanks

I have never stacked the deca with the fina..................I'm just expecting a few no-no replys so I figured I would specify that. Always sus/deca or sus/fina. I am trying the eq/prop stack to try and get the same results with less waterweight and harder muscle fullness. Any opinions?

Comment

I think that amount of prop and EQ will be fine. I would run the winny ed instead of eod.

For the liver you can use any or all of these...milk thistle, ALA, Liv 52, Tylers liver detox, Nac.

Comment

Re: how much prop is too much?

Originally posted by BiggrThnU
        In regards to this post.........I am a 30 yr old male, 5'8" tall, weighing about 210 lbs, at 6.5% bodyfat, with about 5 or 6 cycles under my belt since 1999 (mostly sus, deca, and fina). So please take this into consideration when advising the dosage.

I am stacking 600 mg/wk of EQ with 600mg/wk of prop for 10 weeks. Is this too much? If so what do you guys think is the best dosage. I am adding 50mg/eod winny for the last 3 weeks and continuing for 3 more weeks after. I'll use HCG, clomid, and nolva during PCT. Let me know if the dosage is too high before I do any damage to my insides. Also, anyone have any advice on supplements that might help suppress any damage to my liver or kidneys? Just to be safe..................Thanks
        Ur previous cycles cant be taken into consideration, just by listing what you have used, you didnt state dose, time on, or results/sides of.

The dosages are fine or prop and eq, if you can, inject daily and leave one day off. This will keep the levels in the blood very consistant, and even, yeilding steadier and better results, IMO. Winstrol is fine if used on an eod basis, but I would run winstrol during the last 6 weeks, 4-10, with eq and prop and finish everything at one time.

HCG can or cant be used, if you do choose to use it, I wouldnt use more than 2500iu, broke down into 250iu eod for 20 days, ur HPTA wont be that heavily surpressed, and the clomid novla therapy will help you rebound.
        After that 20 days is up and the EQ has fully cleared the system, you can begin clomid/novla PCT. It will be a total of 21 days
        Day 1- 300mgs of clomid, 50mgs novla
        Days 2-11- 100mgs clomid, 40mgs novla
        Days 12-21- 50mgs clomid, 30mgs novla

ALA and LIV 52 are great liver protectanats, and just plain old cranberry juice is great for flushing the kidneys, if you cantstand the taste, I take them in tab form, 800mgs a day.

Comment

Great advice guys. I truly appreciate the help so far. I like the idea of daily injections with one day off to keep my blood levels regular and maximize my gains. I'll keep you all updated on the progress. My goal is 5'8", 225 lbs, with 5.0% bf. I'll be competing in my first show this summer and I plan on sending the competition home in tears......................Thanks again.

Comment

Re: how much prop is too much?

Originally posted by BiggrThnU

I like that cycle. I am doing a 900mg of eq a week/400-500mg of prop with it. and I am loving it so far. The supps. that people have listed today for protection are good for liver and kidneys

Comment

i was shooting 175mg's of prop ED for a bout 3 weeks... it was great gains except for the constant fever and rapid heartbeat. I guess my body wasnt ready for it.

Comment

sounds good bro

Comment

bump, for the EQ pump.............

Comment

your body will eventually get used to the high ed doses of prop and ba, which is what gives me the most trouble. I've done up to 400 mgs of prop ed with no probs.

Comment

Working...
                    X