• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like I may start up again...

Got rid of some things and have the following left:

2 carts of Homemade fina
    20 amps of Karachi sust 250

Any suggestions of adding something else? I really don't want to drop much money on anything else so I am thinking about just running it with what I have.

i would add some winny at the start to kick it off, still pretty cheap and you'll be loving the strength gains from it with tren.

Comment

one of the items I just got rid of was winny, but the previous plan was to run the winny at the end and fina at the beginning. Any up or downs to running the winny or the tren first?

PCT will be HCG and clomid...first time to use HCG

During the cycle I'll be running some letro and a very low dose of accutane to keep any acne away. Last time I touched sust I got nasty as acne. The normal milk thislte and ala will be used as well.

Comment

I like winny first because i lean out and harden up and notice my gains better and it seems to help minimize the bloat from test

Comment

So you prefer to lean out and harden up at the beginning instead of the end of the cycle? I always had the perception that most did this towards the end.

Comment

most people do, but im not especially lean anyway, so i like to see where i went with the cycle. post cycle i usually lean out from the dropping of calories and the bloat going away and begining my cardio back anyway. So unless you bf is high-ish im a bad example for you.

Comment

It's higher than I'd like, but I only hold bofyfat in my gut. I have the spar tire going to a small degree, but the rest of my body I hold almost no fat.

Comment

congratulations, i hate you :p

Comment

thanks.....I think :dunno:

I wish I held it all around my body and not in just one general place. Last time I had my bf% checked at the gym it was 22%...almost all that being in my gut sucks....

Other than that I'm just a skinny ass... IMO

Comment

a.m. cardio on an empty stomach and make sure you get your omega three fats the body will hold bad fat if you dont give it good fat,and stop drinkinging so much beer !

Comment

Yeah.... I had one beer last night, just to make it the last....

I am looking at maybe picking up 4 more amps....

sust 500mg weeks 1-12
                      fina 75mg ED weeks 8-15

Letro, clen & eca during.
                      Clomid, HCG post cycle.

Comment

Working...
                      X