real or fake nile co sustanon 250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• real or fake nile co sustanon 250

wonderin can someone help determine fake or real..is 1 shot vial with green lettering and green ring on neck of vial and no date or batch #
    Attached Files

they look good

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Actually the more i look at them, the more i'm changing my answer of them bieng ok to not bieng that great
        you have more pics??

Comment

these have no dates or batch #'s and have green rings on neck

Comment

no more pics but are identical to all vials i see online just no date n batch

Comment

you have pm

Comment

Some fake niles showed up in my neck of the woods last fall...and they were identical to the good ones. Odds are you won't know until you've tried them.

Comment

almost look too clear.....I would think it would have a little bit of a yellow/oil tint to it. Those look like a 100% clear liquid in the pictures. Give me till tomorrow and I can look over a vial and see if there are any differences, probably post a picture of mine as well. Just to give something to compare.

Comment

no they r yellow tinted..i have now found on 2 sites says are real without #'s..i will post a better pic as well take one later on n put on here

Comment

must have been white background just looked at pic and looks that way but are yellow tinted for sure

Comment

I got some Niles a few days ago- they have lot and batch #'s and look good and I trust the source. I've never seen amps without any batch or lot #'s. Have you tasted the oil?

Comment

no i havent tasted but if i do what am i tasting for..but as mentions have 2 sites say r real..one being steroids.com good source and other is a medicalpharmacy...

Comment

you have pm hammerman

Comment

nile vials are always different in someway, the pressers and inkers are always off slightly batch by batch with shade, quailty of the stamp on there, blah blah
                              they are the worst of the best, but with that pic its heard to tell

Comment

Working...
                              X