Help with cycle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with cycle!

Im 21 years old 5'11 240 pounds. been lifitng for about 3 years serious but overall since i was 13 yo. Id like to put on some lean mass. i was thinking about this for a cycle.
    wk. 1- 5 Dbol 25- 50 mg ED
    wk. 1- 10 Deca 400mg/wk
    wk. 1-10 test Prop 100 - 150 mg/Eod
    wk. 9-12 winny tabs 50mg/day
    clomid after the last winny pill

I have some Eq... any way i can fit it in this cycle.. any help would be much appreciated.

Is this your first cycle?

Comment

This is my 2nd cycle .. my first cycle was winny and dbol .

Comment

I don't know when your last cycle was, but I would run a test/eq/winny cycle this time and save the dbol for the next one.
        It really isn't going to give you the "lean" muscle you want.

IMO you are already 240lbs. If you are at a high bodyfat%, then leave the dbol will only add to that. If you are a lean 240, you are still going to do better at lean muscle gain with test/eq/winny.

As far as dose, I suggest
        500-750mg test/wk taken eod
        500mg eq/wk every 3-4days
        250mg winny/wk - I llike 50mg/ed mon-fri and weekends off for inj. and 50mg ed for orals.

Comment

second cycle i would use test at 500-600 i like enat. and EQ at 400. see what that does then next cycle throw in the winny. winny and d-bol first cycle thats intresting. good luck.

Comment

All i have access to right now is test prop. it will be 2 months before i can get test enath. will it make enough of a difference for me to wait on the enath. How does this look now?

wk. 1-10 Test prop 150mg/eod
            wk. 1-10 Eq 400mg/wk

I appreciate all you help and suggestions. if you think i would be better doing another product please do tell i have access to everything. except the test enath right now. Again thanks for the help.

Comment

That much test is way off. you'll be a bloated pig in no time. you need to lower your non-fiber carbs down to only oatmeal in the am and bring in 400gms of protein per day. Do 30 minutes of extreme cardio in the early morning except for the day after leg day. I would take enough dbol to keep your strength up. like 20mg per day and run the eq

Comment

Originally posted by sambldwn
                All i have access to right now is test prop. it will be 2 months before i can get test enath. will it make enough of a difference for me to wait on the enath. How does this look now?

wk. 1-10 Test prop 150mg/eod
                wk. 1-10 Eq 400mg/wk

I appreciate all you help and suggestions. if you think i would be better doing another product please do tell i have access to everything. except the test enath right now. Again thanks for the help.
                that looks good notin wrong with prop i just like enat.

Comment

What would you suggest for pct. or would i really have to worry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by dbol
                    That much test is way off. you'll be a bloated pig in no time.
                    Im sorry, but how is max 600mgs of test prop a week going to bloat him like a pig?
                    Thats if he did 150 eod

Comment

You say you have access to everything, does that include cypionate, or sustanon by any chance, or anything but testosterones, aside from prop?
                      Is that 240lbs, lean, or not too lean?
                      if you did prop at 150mgs eod, thats about 600mgs a week, give or take.
                      You can use dbol as a kick start, but since is ur second cycke I would stay in the 30mgs ed, range and kill it at week 5
                      Deca at 400mgs a week, is fine for lean mass, or you can go with eq, but eq i dont, and most dont see a difference till about the 600mg range.
                      3 weeks of winstrol is a waste, 6 weeks, is a different story.

if we break this down to what you have, we can do it like this
                      Weeks 1-5
                      Dbol 30mgs ed(10mgs every 5 hrs)
                      Weeks 1-10
                      Prop 150 eod
                      Deca 400mgs(depending on the dose of deca, you can mix the prop with it to try and cut the pain a little)
                      Weeks 6-12
                      winstrol 50mgs ed or eod
                      week 13 clomid therapy begins for 21 days

Comment

I like Doom's alterations, but I'd sub out the Deca for EQ and add in some HCG at the end just to be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
                          You say you have access to everything, does that include cypionate, or sustanon by any chance, or anything but testosterones, aside from prop?
                          Is that 240lbs, lean, or not too lean?
                          if you did prop at 150mgs eod, thats about 600mgs a week, give or take.
                          You can use dbol as a kick start, but since is ur second cycke I would stay in the 30mgs ed, range and kill it at week 5
                          Deca at 400mgs a week, is fine for lean mass, or you can go with eq, but eq i dont, and most dont see a difference till about the 600mg range.
                          3 weeks of winstrol is a waste, 6 weeks, is a different story.

if we break this down to what you have, we can do it like this
                          Weeks 1-5
                          Dbol 30mgs ed(10mgs every 5 hrs)
                          Weeks 1-10
                          Prop 150 eod
                          Deca 400mgs(depending on the dose of deca, you can mix the prop with it to try and cut the pain a little)
                          Weeks 6-12
                          winstrol 50mgs ed or eod
                          week 13 clomid therapy begins for 21 days

yea i get everything. except for the test enath. i will be able to get it in a bout 2 months.. im 240 pounds and pretty lean. I would just like to put on some lean mass and hopefull start on cuttn the BF down..
                          i was thinking about doing clen. 2wk on/off when would be the precise time to through that in

i Cant thank you guys enough. its good to have some ppl that know what there talkn about telln me what to do .

Comment

Working...
                          X