Feedback on SYD juice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback on SYD juice

What kind of results have you bros been getting from SYD stuff?

I'm really curious about the Anabolic DN (Deca 300).

I'm starting to hear mixed reviews.

I was really close to stocking up on a bunch of their gear, and passed on it at the last minute. I have heard that there is a lot of bogus syd grop stuff floating around, and their primo tested out to be bunk. I was suprised to hear this cause I was hearing good things for a while. If you do a search on this anabolic forum, you will find my old thread, with some syd group products feedback.

Comment

I know a bunch of guys locally that are on it, or were actually during the winter. The loved the gains.

The primo wasnt even part of their line up, someone tried sneaking that in, the boxes and kanagroos just didnt look like the others

Comment

my brother got some kickass gains a couple months ago from their cyp

Comment

everything I used, I loved. the cyp deca and eq. and like doom said why would a brand new company put out a fake product on the first run? It would kill the reputation before it even started which some people are still talking about. forget the primo and use the other stuff they have.

Comment

Running their cyp right now with great gains!

Comment

Ya know, I posted a thread about SYD Group EQ about 2 weeks ago, and all the feedback I got was negative. That is what I am basing my oppinion on.

Comment

I think people just hear bad shit from one person and they just pass the word on so now it is getting a bad rep. I just bought syd test cyp and eq so i will let you know what is up in a couple weeks

Comment

i have had great gains on their stuff. having said that, the cyp gave me the worst acne on my back and face. it was unreal - no gear has ever made me break out like that. and if i didn't mix it w/sterile oil i would get test flu every time. but the gains were just as strong as the side effects.

Comment

Did there cyp last winter and put on around 20 pounds.

Comment

Using their cyp right now, no acne, no test flu and great gains on the 33603 batch, but when I switched to the 45903 my weight decrease, my sex drive decreased and I lost the swollen look around my neck and shoulders...so I stopped using that batch and went back to the 33603 and everything is on the up again...this has been over the last few weeks. It wasn't my caloric intake because that has remained constant. Thankfully I only ended up w/one bottle of the 45903. I don't know if it is seriously underdosed or what but there was a definite difference.

Comment

Some batches lately havent be up to par. I know I just got done with a batch that my gains were not nearly as well as they have been in the past, and the shots were more painful than usual.

I have used sydgroup in my past 3 cycles..... and this past one has made me reconsider sydgroup... I think they are becoming sub par

Comment

Originally posted by Nekrawulf
                          Some batches lately havent be up to par. I know I just got done with a batch that my gains were not nearly as well as they have been in the past, and the shots were more painful than usual.

I have used sydgroup in my past 3 cycles..... and this past one has made me reconsider sydgroup... I think they are becoming sub par
                          Did you use any of the Anabolic DN? I've got some of it and I'm debating on whether I should do it or, sell it???

Comment

Working...
                          X